What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The madman and his mad friends - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I enjoyed this almost as much as Dutchy killing both protectors in one night. Maybe the guys who are town are actually mafia. Haha, 10/10 soc. 10/10.

I did lol quite a bit at that. I could understand getting one, but the fact he got both? Top, yet unfortunate, effort.

soc's response was hilarious.

Drew did a good job in the end, I think he just went from one extreme to another rather than maintaining middle ground. i.e no hints in the write up to practically "soc is the madman", lol.

Yeah, definitely needed a more moderate approach. I regret that but it still turned out very well.

Bazzi

First Grade
I think what gave it away for me as I was tossing up between soc and JM was when Drew mistakenly killed JM and revealed he was town. And not so much the write-up saying Dutchy had targeted the madman.

Tbh I didn't pay any attention to this game until the last two night phases, so I read through the whole thread today while on the train. Definitely an interesting concept, would like to see more coordinators try and come up with slightly different variations of mafia games.

soc123_au

Staff member
The hardest part for me was being an investigator destined to only come up with nothing on mafia. The reason I tried the dead mafia come up as town thing was to validate that. I also had to be careful on who I outed as come the end game I would be the spare prick at the ball.

I also wanted to go after Dutchy & JM earlier, but couldn't as night kills were important. I f**ked myself to an extent backing them both as town to stop them getting lynched or killing each other.

In hindsight I could have played the cult thing a bit different but it seemed a bit risky.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I think what gave it away for me as I was tossing up between soc and JM was when Drew mistakenly killed JM and revealed he was town. And not so much the write-up saying Dutchy had targeted the madman.

Tbh I didn't pay any attention to this game until the last two night phases, so I read through the whole thread today while on the train. Definitely an interesting concept, would like to see more coordinators try and come up with slightly different variations of mafia games.

Join Diablo Mafia. All kinds of new concepts, including not actually ever being played. :p

Latest posts