What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The man the Roosters fear.....

0neye

NO MOFFO THEY FEAR SONNY
2012936_sonny.jpg

frank

Juniors
Miamiasaurus said:
Craig Fitzgibbon will stalk Mason for the majority of the game hitting him whenever he takes on the Roosters defence.

I think you got the stalking bit right.
Stalking Mason until he's held in a 3 man tackle, which he can flop onto.

Mander doesn't like flopping............

gregstar

Referee
i thought the only man the roosters feared was the taxman! or is it anyone who doesn't live in bondi?

JK

dice said:
I fear Chris Walker more than any of the bulldogs players.

:lol: Gotta pay that!

Between you and Southern Rooster some of my faith in the goodness of Rooster fans is being restored 8)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just on Chris Walker, i think both sets of fans should fear him. Surely you all have long enough memories to remember what Walker did to the Doggies in last years' Prelim. Morley, Fitzy, Wing, Freddy and co set up the game but it was Walker's blinding speed and hanging around the middle of the park that finished off the Dogs. He scored two tries and set one up, so as much as you all hate him, make no mistake about the fact that he is a potential match-winner. Like i said though, things could go the other way and he may miss some key tackles and drop a couple of high balls.

RainMan

Juniors
Lolesi may start ahead of B.Harris. His photo was sent for the centre position instead of B Harris's to the printers for the Official Publication on GF Day.

panthersballboy

Juniors
I think it will be willie tonga as he has been a bit quiet lately so he is due for a big one. Will he be lining up against Cross or Hodges?

shiznit

Coach
i think SBW will be the key.
i cant wait to see the crowd and commentator's reaction when Sonny Bill is comming on.
but rooster cogburn was right when he said they dont fear anyone. but they respect them all. :clap:

Sherwin has a couple good games per year but overall he's over rated for what he gets paid. That said I'd prefer him on my side than Finch.

Chook

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
Just on Chris Walker, i think both sets of fans should fear him. Surely you all have long enough memories to remember what Walker did to the Doggies in last years' Prelim. Morley, Fitzy, Wing, Freddy and co set up the game but it was Walker's blinding speed and hanging around the middle of the park that finished off the Dogs. He scored two tries and set one up, so as much as you all hate him, make no mistake about the fact that he is a potential match-winner. Like i said though, things could go the other way and he may miss some key tackles and drop a couple of high balls.

Spot on!

Chook.