What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Marauders Dungeon NRLCEO League - Round 5

Franko

Juniors
The pooches were well and truly kicked in the butt this week. Looks like the sand hills worked.

perverse

Referee
not sure what to say about my backline this week... absolutely abysmal. i have to dodge a lot of bullets to come out ahead in this one.

abpanther

Staff member
If anyone is looking to upgrade a position(s) in their side PM me coz I am looking for a trade

perverse

Referee
not my week this week. well played Rhinos, had too much class for me... and your outside backs defense is astounding. lol... f**king Souths.

abpanther

Staff member
Another loss for me, I refuse to go away quietly for the rest of the season, will continue to try and make changes to at least make my team competitive

abpanther

Staff member
There was a trade earlier today.

The Marauders traded Anthony Laffranchi, John Sutton and Ray Thompson to the Bondi Beasts for Ben Smith, Kieran Foran and Sam Williams.

I'm not done trading yet, if anyone is looking for a starting halfback PM me, Sam Williams is starting for the Raiders and judging by his Round 1 performance (3TAs + 1LB) and Toyota Cup performance last week (5 TAs) he should do very well.

I'm looking for upgrades in my forward pack, might be willing to couple Williams with a back (e.g. Williams, Inu, etc) for the right player.

perverse

Referee
i need to trade Inglis, Farrell or Talanoa for the sheer purpose of team diversification in my backline if anyone is interested in any of them.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
thats why i tried to avoid having too many of the same side, if the whole team is off then you're in trouble

Latest posts