What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matt Renshaw Appreciation Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Well they are wrong, heaps of young cricketers have been treated shabbily by the selectors, management or in this case a former player who is now coach.

Damien Martyn is a perfect example.

Took him 5 years to get back into the he Australian set up.

I agree mate, it's clearly a factor despite how some might want to pretend otherwise. But there's no cure for being dumb. Phil Hughes is another great example

The way Langer psychologically white anted him and got Bancroft in the team was disgusting behavior and should have seen him out of the running for the Aussie coaching job

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I agree mate, it's clearly a factor despite how some might want to pretend otherwise. But there's no cure for being dumb. Phil Hughes is another great example

The way Langer psychologically white anted him and got Bancroft in the team was disgusting behavior and should have seen him out of the running for the Aussie coaching job
Renshaw just needed to toughen up bro!!

simmo1

First Grade
Picking Bancroft over Renshaw at the beginning of the Ashes was blatant nepotism to get Langer's favourite in the team. The sandpaper incident may well never have happened had Renshaw have played.

However Renshaw piled on the runs in 2018 Shield after his dropping. He then piled them on in County after that until he broke his finger. He hasn't been the same player since.

He's got plenty of time to turn it around and I expect he will given his talent.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

The worst has been his sickening love for Siddle, probably cost us winning the ashes.

He’s a f**king Mong weirdo.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was thinking a change of country's.

Come back home to blighty, Matthew. We'll appreciate you unlike the creepy brown nosed gnome.

That f**king imbecile selected Bancroft over him...I mean, honestly - is there a bigger kick to the nuts than that?

I'm pretty disappointed in how they handled Renshaw, tbh.

He should still be opening our batting, but instead, he has to take time away from the game.