What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mighty EELS

^b0ss^

Juniors
Well everyone i think we had a GREAT yr ..finished 3rd not a bad effort.

New Coach (what a great yr he had)

The Team played great and if you had of asked me at the start of the yr would ya be happy with 3rd place this yr ..i would say yes (winning it would be great) but not to be.

Thanks for a Great effort parra .....season ticket again next season for sure!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the memorys too the players leaving or retiring.

THE Mighty Blue and GOLD!!!!

go parra

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Hages did well to bring on some of our juniors. Brought them through just nicely.

Lets hope to see the same next year especially Kris Keating.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon we can take a lot of positives away from this season, a solid base to have a shot at the title in the next few yrs.

^b0ss^

Juniors
yea for sure fellas ....but if we played storm which were the leading team.....into the finals the last round before the GF doesnt that mean ...that really...we finished 3rd?

Strangenuts

Juniors
I was more than happy with our year, enjoyed following and watching the guys immensely.
Spewen we went close but no cigar again.

^b0ss^

Juniors
yea ....though....better to finish outside the GF then run second in it .....

there is only one thing worse then running last ...and that is second.

so pretty happy we didnt finished 2nd :p

Nikki

Coach
Hahaha.. TBH I am the complete opposite. I would love to make it and experience all the excitement of a Grand Final appearance than to be standing outside the gate without a ticket. lol.

sportsmad

Juniors
don't let not having a ticket bother you, the fence is easy to scale with a little bit of help from a friend ;-)
watched the rugby union final in '03 this way.......oh the things you do on alcohol...i mean emotion :shock:

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
We didn't finish 3rd but your sentiment is worthy.

But we came second to the team that came first, and we were behind the team that came second, so we must have been third, even though the team that came third came second behind the team that came second. I reckon that makes them the team that came fourth, which ensures that we're the team that came third.

Suity

Pazza

First Grade
i was very happy with the boys this year. considering no one rated us at the start of the season i think they did really well

Latest posts