What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mighty Saints

Banjo2014

Juniors
Hello from New Orleans guys

The Mighty NFL Saints are through to the Conference final with a great win against reigning World Champions Philadelphia 20 points to 14.

Let's hope the Mighty NRL Saints get through to the final 8 in 2019 and win the Premiership.

From the Home Dome and Who Dat City only one thing to say - go the MIGHTY SAINTS (NRL and NFL)

Last edited:

Bench
Hello from New Orleans guys

The Mighty NFL Saints are through to the Conference final with a great win against reigning World Champions Philadelphia 20 points to 14.

Let's hope the Mighty NRL Saints get through to the final 8 in 2019 and win the Premiership.

From the Home Dome and Who Dat City only one thing to say - go the MIGHTY SAINTS (NRL and NFL)
I lived in California between 2000 and 2016 and was told I needed to have a NFL team to support. No brainer for me, New Orleans

Gareth67

First Grade
I lived in California between 2000 and 2016 and was told I needed to have a NFL team to support. No brainer for me, New Orleans

I was over there in 1978-1979 , stayed at Long Beach California. Crazy place even then , went to San Francisco only to find another crazy saying things like “ Well punk , do you feel lucky ? “

Drag Queen

Bench
I was over there in 1978-1979 , stayed at Long Beach California. Crazy place even then , went to San Francisco only to find another crazy saying things like “ Well punk , do you feel lucky ? “
Hope you weren't wearing a bandana out the back of your flares Gareth:D

Gareth67

First Grade
Hope you weren't wearing a bandana out the back of your flares Gareth:D

Yes flares were around , but so were the straight-cut jeans that was more to my liking D.Q. But to me it was a real eye opener, they were streets ahead of Australia in just about everything , I saw some amazing sights whilst over there and was fortunate enough to be staying with a number of ULCA college fellas who showed me a great time .

Wish that I was that age again, I had all the confidence in the world and even a healthy crop of hair , but no longer , time has caught up with me now . But it was a truly wonderful time in those years .

Latest posts