What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The MMA Thread

Wizardman

First Grade
Doubt he fights again
I agree....every aspect of his behaviour signals the fact that he doesn't live like a fighter anymore. I think he is just keeping the facade to promote his movie as well as his brand. I'll only believe Conor will fight again if Dana officially announces it. I don't even think he want to play around in the Conor business unless Conor is 100% ready to go.

I feel for Michael Chandler. I hope Dana compensates him for waiting so long to fight Conor.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I agree....every aspect of his behaviour signals the fact that he doesn't live like a fighter anymore. I think he is just keeping the facade to promote his movie as well as his brand. I'll only believe Conor will fight again if Dana officially announces it. I don't even think he want to play around in the Conor business unless Conor is 100% ready to go.

I feel for Michael Chandler. I hope Dana compensates him for waiting so long to fight Conor.
The only fight I'm even semi interested in would be Nate.