What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Moimoi factor!!

V1er

Juniors
Much prefer him to start the game, he's then able to set the platform for the match before coming back on and running at the tired fowards from the other team.

jimmyo

Juniors
Fui Fui was unstoppable - he outmuscled the best pack in the comp showing he is the form prop of the competition - what a brilliant asset for Parra to have going into the finals!

shiftysmith

Juniors
we totally dominated the play way way to fast for the dogs,we will need that again next week..........oh and fui was BRILLANT

Bigfella

Coach
Guys every time our go forward has been poor I have been quick to blame the dummy half structure,

Take a bow Piggy. Best game I have seen you play. Pj also awesome. Fui was brilliant I agree.

I still think NC needs to show more leadership at crucial times and I stand by that no matter how much sh*t I cop.

And Joel Reddy made some great calls during the match.We were much better with him on.

Bigfella

Coach
PS How bad did Sherwin go? A more petty individual would bring up the number of times Parra Pete suggested we buy him and punt T Smith...

yy_cheng

Coach
Fui has really transformede this year. He can now start and muscle it with the big boys.

He still has his ability to break the line.

And finally, he can play now for a lot longer.

Just one point I wanted to add.

Well Done Eric....He plays his best when he plays a safe game with no brain explosions.
He did some nice passes to Tahu.

It's got to be measured calculated passes and Eric did well today.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Fui fui was unreal, a one man wrecking crew

He is so fit these days as he plays for alot longer and never loses that intencity while he is on the field. His defence also is the most improved thing in his game, he still bruises the other side, just legally these days
:Clap: :clap:

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
the big thinjg is Asotasi plays 60 to 70 mins

Fui plays 40 mins or less at times

Both are very similar in quality. I have Fui just ahead.

How good was it to see small willy and dunny bill silenced tonight.

Mr Fui Fui played a major part in smearing dogsh*t all over their pack tonight

Pazza

First Grade
alot more quality in hindy's running l8ly, did anyone notice mateo running more through the middle aloowing hindy to keep running on the fringes

Hutchy86

Juniors
I won't rate Fui in the top 3 yet.. but I think next year he can establish himself as one of the best props in the competition (providing he consistently shows the form he showed last night).
I enjoyed Mateo's play last night.. I thought he allowed for more 2nd phase up the centre as oppose to on the fringes where we usually have our offloads. Let's the little generals in Timmy, Finchy and P.J. to scoot around for more metres and suss out any wider options.
Onya Fui... I found myself yelling at the T.V. every time he touched the ball, only to feel grateful that I wasn't the only one in the club doing so =)

EELICIT

Juniors
fui and cayless set the platform for pj and piggy to carve them up down the middle which they did with ease !

Latest posts