What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

kit66

Bench
I've been rewatching a lot of Frankie Boyle lately, excellent Scottish comedian, can be pretty outrageous and incredibly brutal (especially to hecklers) but he's also a very astute and intelligent political and social commentator.
He delivers some great lines - "Britain has responded to Saudi Arabia's alleged assassination of journalist Jamal Khashoggi by issuing them a very sternly worded Arms Invoice."
There's plenty of entertaining clips but I came across this funny clip of another great Scottish comedian Kevin Bridges interviewing Boyle.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Was at a retro dance party tonight at Marrickville and already heard some great songs but sitting in my seat and heard the first beat of this song i grabbed the better half and was straight up on the dance floor, never considered it ever as a dance song but it worked perfectly on the floor, bloody brilliant, made me appreciate the song a lot more than i had before,

Latest posts