What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
John Williams has done so many memorable scores for movies like Jaws, Star Wars but this one in the opening credits of The Towering Inferno is one of my all time favourites.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Flicked over to an old episode of South Park the other night and couldn't stop myself from laughing like i did when i watched when the episode originally aired.

horrie hastings

First Grade
This popped up on my IPOD at work today so cranked it up loud, then the IPOD went on a real 80's blitz after with Tainted Love, Kids In America, To Cut A Long Story short amongst others.

horrie hastings

First Grade
A customer was humming away to this at the counter then asked, is that ELO ? and i said yes, he said fantastic it takes me back to a good place in life. I told him there was plenty more ELO on the playlist and they were my all time favourite group.

Latest posts