What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

I’ve been trying to find this show for years. All I remembered was kid in a running race and they stopped time with a wand / crystal and he cheated to win.
Last time I saw it I was 8 years old in 1984.
No one ever knew what I was talking about but found it tonight - a Tasmanian kids show .

horrie hastings

First Grade
I’ve been trying to find this show for years. All I remembered was kid in a running race and they stopped time with a wand / crystal and he cheated to win.
Last time I saw it I was 8 years old in 1984.
No one ever knew what I was talking about but found it tonight - a Tasmanian kids show .

i don't remember it and haven't seen it before till now.

Its a bit like this long lost show i remember from the early 70's about two kids who runaway when they thought they had killed their uncle, they befriended someone living in a cave near Taronga Zoo. I have found a few episodes hear in youtube but would love to see the full series again. After its initial screening in 1973 i think it was only repeated once about a year later then disappeared without a trace. It was one of Shane Porteous's first main acting role in a series.
Episode 1
Click on the watch you tube link

Episode 2

horrie hastings

First Grade
This played on my IPOD at work on Saturday and a regular customer said i love coming into the shop when you are on because its always a surprise of what songs i hear and it always transports back to a good time in life.

Willie Ray

Bench
Bluegrass phenomenon Billy Strings tearing into a song about meth,
while the guy standing in the background looks like...well a meth dealer.