What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

nöyd

Staff member
Can't claim to be an Elvis tragic like other members of my family but I get the feeling this will bring him back around for the current generation. Looks like it has plenty of obligatory Baz Luhrmann glitter all over it, and no doubt will take some enormous liberties for the sake of storytelling, but I think this may be a decent date movie for the missus and I.

Can't claim to be an Elvis tragic like other members of my family but I get the feeling this will bring him back around for the current generation. Looks like it has plenty of obligatory Baz Luhrmann glitter all over it, and no doubt will take some enormous liberties for the sake of storytelling, but I think this may be a decent date movie for the missus and I.

I’m in. Looks fun.

This brings back memories -

So true. Usually couples in their 70s walking through the shopping centre in front of you.

You try to get around them and they walk in your path. Replay three or four times.

Or the pair of good lookers walking in front of you and they decide to stop dead in their tracks. Unfortunately for one, I had an umbrella in my hand and she copped the pointy end fair up her clacker. Ouch!