What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Continuous Call Team

roosterboy60

Juniors
Just to add to that, if you want to be apart of the Sunday team don't worry as we will need people to fill-in as some may not be able to do it on a day. For any intersted Commentators out there you can still call the Friday Night Game and 1 Saturday Night game. We are looking forward to your company.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Guys I'm pleased to announce that there will be a Saturday Show between 3-10pm with 2 Full Calls.

I will be joined by nospam49, Adam and Nigel (every 2 weeks).

Adam will do the Saturday 5.30pm game and I'll do the 7.30pm game.

We are still looking for people aswell.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Congrats on the site guys. It looks great. Good luck with the calls and the panel stuff. Hope it all works out. I'm away the next couple of weekends, but I'll tune in as soon as I can.
Make sure you guys keep posting reminders in here so we can help support you all.
Maybe get on to individual teams forums and post reminders as well.

Cheers,
Muff

Dogs Of War

Coach
It better be working! I plan to use your radio station to hear the games in the Philippines when I'm on holidays. Get a guest book so people can say what they feel about the program.

Also, do you do a wrap up of the games at the end of the night? I

roosterboy60

Juniors
Thanks guys, Dogs Of War on a Saturday Night we will rap up the games between 9.30pm-10pm and on Sunday we will have a review between about 4.30pm-5pm.

ParraMatt

Bench
Guest book on the way. if anyone want's to help advertise we will have banners on the way later on today.

ParraMatt

Bench
You will be able to download skype from download.com and aslong as you have a microphone, you email us with your username and we will ring you. on skype.

ParraMatt

Bench
We have had a few technical difficulties, but it wont stop us from going to air this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We have found out that we all need the same speed connection to make it work. So this week it'll be a bit confusing but we will be set as of Round 11. But don't stop listening this week because it's going to be great. We need all the listeners we can get if this station is to continue on radio.

Friday (Delay) Tom

8.00pm - 11.00pm

8.30pm - Brisbane vs Newcastle @ Suncorp Stadium

---------------------------------------------

Saturday (Live) Adam, Chris, Daniel

3.00pm - 10.00pm

5.30pm - St.George vs Canterbury @ Win Stadium

7.30pm - Cronulla vs Roosters @ Toyota Park

ATG - Souths vs Cowboys @ Express Advocate Stadium

--------------------------------------------

Sunday (Live) Matt H, Aaron, Matt P, Daniel

12.00pm - 5.00pm

2.30pm - Wests Tigers vs Canberra @ Campbelltown Stadium

ATG - New Zealand vs Manly @ Ericsson Stadium

ATG - Parramatta vs Melbourne @ Parramatta Stadium

---------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you are listening

* ATG (Around the Grounds)

www.live365.com and register

www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420 and download Live365 Player (Quick and Free) and then click Play

Simple as that. Can't wait.

DIEHARD

----
nospam49 said:
People need to listen. They will learn a whole lot from me. Im not the King of the Internet for not reason. ;-)

You are so utterly full of shit sometimes. :roll:

Latest posts