What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NEW Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Chook

I am sure a lot of you are familiar with the wall, but unfortunately it has to be closed because of the scheming marketing pr!cks back at easts. So to conquer this little dillema, our very own super muz has very quickly (and very well done indeed) has made a new wall for us to make a new home of.
Please join, as we want to make 100 members before midnight!
http://jconserv.net/thewall/index.php
btw- don't bother joining if your not a chooks fan. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
that jerk!! He's too far up himself he wouldn't know if he was Arthur orMartha

ozzie

Bench
Garts said:
The Wall is a great name for the Roosters forum, suits the club well :D :D

well how original - better than your gay boys....pity your team can't play football

The Whippet

Juniors
Well only took me 30mins to get banned from their, nothing beats giving a whole heap of sh!t to Roosters fans.

Just thought that I would raise a number of good points like.......
How they were caught up making up their crowd figures by the Panthers
Ricketson the thug who can't play the game anymore
and........how could I forget the one and only Phil Gould.

supermario

Juniors
The Whippet said:
Well only took me 30mins to get banned from their, nothing beats giving a whole heap of sh!t to Roosters fans.

Just thought that I would raise a number of good points like.......
How they were caught up making up their crowd figures by the Panthers
Ricketson the thug who can't play the game anymore
and........how could I forget the one and only Phil Gould.

Yeah thats great, a real insightful poster, you seem to be glad about being banned so quicky......you used to rejection are you ?????????

The Whippet

Juniors
Nah just use to putting up with idiots.

Maybe use couldn't accept the facts, maybe use are just jealous of the Panthers because they beat you in the 2003 Grandfinal and caught use out making up your crowd numbers *memories*

The Whippet

Juniors
By the way could someone please explain to me the point of having a sticky thread so everyone can just say Go Easts?

Status
Not open for further replies.