What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the next best thing to your team winning the gf

bedlam breakout

Juniors
yes ok- at this stage everyone is still hoping to see their own team win the gf, but if that's not on the cards how good would it be to see jt lift the prize and win mom with the cowboys? :D

LESStar58

Referee
I want to see the Cowboys win because they deserve it and it would be a massive morale boost for the region.

At the same time I'd like to see the Broncos win so Blair can win a premiership that he gets to keep!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
cowboys. I have no beef with them, and they deserve to at least be in a grand final after the hand of god and 7 tackle debacles from recent years..

if not them, then manly. Purely to hear the backlash against them for sacking a club legend..

Danish

Referee
It used to be the Cowboys, but all the "we wuz wobbed" carry on over the last couple years plus the constant Thurston wankfest has worn thin with me.

Personally if the roosters can't win it is love to see the Sharks win one. If it happened the first season after Gallen retired then so much the better

lafai

Bench
Well my Dogs are terrible so maybe I'd be fine with Cowpoo winning. Please no Storm/Chooks/Bunnies

I don't have a second team, but I do like to see Penrith go well.

If the Tigers bomb out (which happens with far too much regularity,) and Penrith are still standing I tend to watch them fairly closely. If they don't make it either, I generally lose interest.

I could handle Nth QLD winning it though, they've been stellar to watch this year.

POPEYE

Coach
Since the gf is just one game on the day any team that hasn't won it before will do me

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Cowboys for sure.

If I had to wish a NSW team well it would be Penrith. However, now they have Soward. Makes it tough.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Would be happy for the Cows or Warriors to win one. Was stoked for Souths to win the comp last year after such a massive drought.

chigurh

Yeah NQ and NZ winning would be good.

I'd like to see a Parra vs Sharks GF but ya know, something about hell freezing over.

DiegoNT

First Grade
If not my team then I'd like the sharks to win the comp.
They seem to have a small but loyal group's of fans that have stuck through them through so much shit and have never wavered in their support
Plus it'd be kinda funny if Barba and Ennis recieved a premiership ring after so much hate they get.
Plus with so many Queensland fans so sure of an all Queensland final already it'd be kinda funny if it was paul gallen lifting the trophy