What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the next best thing to your team winning the gf

STORM.99/07

Bench
If Storm aren`t in the GF then I go and watch a movie. I`m not charitable enough to say I`d like any other team to win. just being honest.

LESStar58

Referee
The only thing better than seeing melbourne win a 3rd title is winning said title without Billy Slater.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
I've got nothing now that the Warriors are gone. Cowgirls? Nah f**k those whinging pricks. Sharks? Maybe but it'll be a bigger drug fest than Newcastle's claytons premiership in 97 and drug induced win in 01. Nobody in their right mind would want to see Souffs, Roosters, Storm, or Broncos win. Actually the next best thing is for the Bulldogs to lose their 3rd Grand Final in 4 years. It would be as good as the Roosters back to back fail of 03 and 04.

Caaaarrnn the Doggies!!! You gotta be in it to lose it.

adamkungl

Immortal
What OP described is probably the worst thing that could happen.

Storm winning another one would be great for LU. Failing that, I'll go with Roosters, the people's team.

Not at all. It'll make idiots think he's better than Joey. And the only clubs I'd want the Cowboys to beat would be Brisbane and NZ. This is NSW's game, the rest of you are just playing it. I always want NRL supremacy to stay here.

These are good solid opinions. Congrats lads.

I would cheer for Cronulla and Warriors if Roosters didn't make it, and failing that, suicide by alcohol poisoning

BranVan3000

Coach
Next best thing to Rabbitohs not winning will be Roosters not winning it

If they do win it I am due for some payback from Roosters friends

Lambretta

First Grade
The government to announce that ecstacy will be sold at chemists for $2 a tablet - that way, when Souths or the Broncos do the inevitable and win it, I won't give a flying f**k. I might even give one of their fans a big hug and say "I fhuckinsh lubesh youse" before chewing my own face off

Other than that the Cowboys followed by the Raiders purely for the lols

TheVelourFog

First Grade
I could stand for Warriors winning, as long as Broncos don't win

Losing to Broncos in the final would be unbearable

t-ba

Post Whore
The Cowboys winning.

Or the Cowboys losing in such a way that cries of conspiracy can be heard across the space-time continuum.