What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next Thurston plays for...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Agreed with Gen Y being a bunch of soft c**ks (on the whole, I'm sure there are some who aren't).

And he is off contract at the end of next year.

:lol: you are in and around the start of Gen Y if your profile DOB is accurate. Pretty much every sports person in the world right now is a member of gen y. Do you think Cameron Smith is a soft c**k or Shaun Fensom. Seriously 90 percent of professional Rugby League players are Gen Y at present. What an absurd thing to say.

Every generation has thought the one that came after them was the worst. Good to see you are continuing the traditions of your parents.

aussies1st

Staff member
Looked the goods on the weekend, certainly was a handful and will only get better.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Milford did well and I hope the Raiders don't rush him. The Raiders had a very good year and have lots of depth. I am looking forward to next year when the Raiders and Tigers go at it again. Milford will be in the NYC up against Luke Brooks and Mitchell Moses for the Tigers. Some great prospects coming through.