What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Number 6 for wynnum??????

Rooster boy

Juniors
are the baysiders starting to hit some form at the right end of the season????? could it have anything to do with the number 6, seems everytime you hear results he is playing and they are wining.

stormboy

Juniors
Look at the FORM:

Burleigh have won the last two minor premierships which means they have done little work to get into what should be back-to-back GF's
Easts were great last week and will no doubt give the Bears a run for their money

As i said last week the three teams left - Easts,Burleigh and Norths are a step above Wynnum and despite the Devils having a shocker last week will bounce back all right

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Rooster boy said:
are the baysiders starting to hit some form at the right end of the season????? could it have anything to do with the number 6, seems everytime you hear results he is playing and they are wining.

Somewhat related. It's no secret that Denny Lambert was having a pretty ordinary season after being Queensland Cup Player of the Year in 2003.

Since he has been omitted, the Gulls have played better. It's probably more that they've now only got one playmaker - McPherson - rather than both he and Lambert trying things and nobody knowing what's happening.

Dalziel-Don is not in the playmaker mould at this stage, he's simply a link man with a very good pass which is important with a player of Greg Bourke's quality outside him.

Wynnum needs to tackle their hearts out this week plus complete their sets. Norths can pile on a lot of points quickly if you don't do those things well.

mud n blood

Juniors
If memory serves me well XXXX, when we were at the Norths match at Kougari, didn't the Devs put on 18 points in the first 9 minutes before the Gulls got up 34-32 ?

I realise this is a bigger ask at Bashup, but if the crowd turns up that I suspect, a boilover could be very likely.

And no unfairly picking on the ref this week, you buffoon ..... :lol: ..... fairly is okay, though ! 8)