What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

weasel

First Grade
Yeah I really like Rachel Bilson though I don't pay that much attention to the story when I watch it. The other chick is hot too, but a bit thin. I was visibly shocked when she boned that lameo jock dude... why???!

Forum Idiot

Bench
:clap: :clap: love it! i came on to make this thread raider you s**t! :lol:
how good was it seeing jim from neighbours! jim was a champ.

Alba

Coach
the chick with the old guy looks like a tranny, theres bad acting and it is quite obviously a cheap rip off of Melrose Place and as a lover of MP i am NOT impressed! i could watch it again though if i didnt have anything else to do as i am quite into crap dramas like that cause i miss Bold and the Beautiful cause im at at work!

Yeah it is pretty cool... It seems pretty depressing at the moment, bitchy wives divorcing loving husbands, people miserably in love.. It needs to get happy, hopefully it will sooner, but next week it looks like theres a drug overdose or something..

Oh well.. That seth dude reminds me of me.. A f**king loser, except looks like hes got the chick :lol:

Well i am addicted to it...

Can someone explain to me why channel 9 dropped it and channel 10 picked it up? Why is it doing better on channel ten than nine?

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed it does FI
great show, that lame jock guy is a f**king cock
i hope the main dude punches him square in the face

the nerd with the chick is cool yet so pathetic

PJ Marshal

Coach
The big question is can it back up its pilot show and be succesful!

we all know what happend to footballers wives!

How cool would it be to live in the OC... Being rich where there is not an ugly chick.. Chicks would hook up with you just because your parents are rich.. What a life... :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mr Parra Eels said:
The big question is can it back up its pilot show and be succesful!

we all know what happend to footballers wives!

yeah, its on UKTV, one of the pay TV channels

Raider_69 said:
indeed it does FI
great show, that lame jock guy is a f***ing c**k
i hope the main dude punches him square in the face

the nerd with the chick is cool yet so pathetic

Totally agree... Like you i dont know all their names yet, but i will make it my duty to learn them.. I was hoping the main actor dude would kick his ass when the jock punched him in the guts a few episodes ago..

It is pretty obvious hes going to get with the chick, although it looks like shes the one who has the OD next week. :cry:

Latest posts