What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC's Ad's

Is it just me or does channel 10 advertise that the OC has 'girl on girl' action every single week? Ive noticed that they've used that same phrase for the past 4 weeks - does anything else happen in the show apart from girl on girl action?

Paullyboy

Coach
I watched specifically last week to see this 'girl on girl' action - oh deary freaking me was that a mistake.

They used the exact same ad to advertise next week's show at the end of it, I just thought, bugger this!

They are gonna keep saying it I presume

Jordan

Juniors
The girl-on-girl action should be actually happening this week. I've downloaded up to episode 17 of the OC..so I'm pretty sure it's this week in Australia.

Paullyboy

Coach
Ah dammit, guess Ive gotta freakin sit through it again.

Oh they better pash for like half an hour or Im not going to be happy

Paullyboy

Coach
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
You're on the internet now - the world's largest source of girl-on-girl action - and you're waiting for the OC? :lol:

Yeh staring at chicks on a computer screen just seems geeky to me for some reason, I know it makes no sense, but thats just the way my mind bloody works!

Alex28

Coach
the girl-on-girl stuff STILL hasn't happened!

but at least next week Summer is back in hot Cartoon costumes again :)

plus they played Elliott Smith again (twice in three weeks now), so they are forgiven :)

Sun_Down

Juniors
lol..yeah the 'girl on girl' has beeen promised for a while now..its not like it matters, CSI smashes it every week

O.C was sooo much better in its first season

Latest posts