What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs titans

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What happens if this is a stunning success which I think it will be? Particularly if Blake decides to run the football. I actually love this team and think we will win it on Friday night. In fact, this will be our best performance of the season.
I need some of whatever you're on Fizz....I can see us getting torn a new one on recent form. Hope like f**k you're on the money though

ragzouken

Juniors
Nah I’m with fiz I reckon we aim up, Brimson on extended they might try and get cute.
Talakai is building and nikora will have a bigger role, up up merkins

Tiger Shark

Bench
I need some of whatever you're on Fizz....I can see us getting torn a new one on recent form. Hope like f**k you're on the money though
We are the 3rd best defensive team in the comp. Aside from the Tigers and Panthers games we haven’t been torn a new one and it won’t be this game.

Broncos were down two players for a large part of the game and it was the 3 late tries due to fatigue that really blew out the score.

we got this

Weaponhead

Coach
Braden Hamlin-Uele has had more injuries than a Maharashtra construction site. FMD.

He just can't get consistent games to reach fitness. At his best he is a gun but right now is poor value for money. $1.2m locked up in BHU and Toby. There's the cash for the elite player the squad needs.

txta2

First Grade
As long as we put up a fight and dont get flogged, cause the tits are on a roll and their confidence will be high

fizman

Bench
I have high hopes for Blayke Brailey in the No.7 jersey - He has that run-pass-kicking game that I would want to see in a Halfback.

The day time Gold Coast Titans vs night time Gold Coast Titans are very different teams - the day time Titans are usually a 12-16 point better team. Desmond would have had them right up for that Broncos game.

I am expecting to see us really move the ball around with success, the Titans will be off for a 6pm kick off, playing into the night and be flat from their magnificent win against the Broncos.

We love flying under the radar, no one will be tipping us which is when we play at our best.

Latest posts