What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The"Official Im sorry you were right rebecca wilson" thread

OVP

Coach
Holla if ya hear me said:
Ok line up and add your name..just cause some people dont like what she writes doesnt mean it aint true..esp in regard to the goosters
:crazy: :lol:

Why ? She's STILL WRONG about the millions of Craig Wing rumours during the year. She finally realised our management wasnt that stupid to release Wing, so we released the coach instead.

Green Machine

First Grade
Any f**kwitt who thinks Rebecca Wilson predicted on Saturday, that Ricky Stuart was going to be sacked on Monday should give themselves a triple uppercut. Everyone knows Phil Rothfield puts most of that sh*t sheet together. Paul Osborne, who is close to Ricky said on the ABC on Sunday that Ricky knew the week before. Ricky would have informed his employers at the Sunday Telegraph so Rothfield could link it all to Phil Gould. Predicting things after the event does not make someone a good journalist,

The Preacher

First Grade
"I'm sorry" to Rebecca (I wish I had a slug and swingers) Wilson ?????[-(

Surely you jest ????:lol:

The last time she was right, Harold Holt went swimming !!!:shock:

Latest posts