What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Joey Johns appreaciation thread

Okay Joey's out for a week or two so now is a good time for the FR Forums to have Joey Johns appreaciation thread......

Joey Johns the worlds number one footballer is sheer poetry in motion the way he runs with the football,the way he walks with the football,the way he stands with the football,the way he holds the football,the way he passes the football,the way he catches the football,the way he embraces the football,the way he feels the football, the way he looks at the football,the way he touches the football....

Joey when the football is in your hands the football world is in paradise there is nothing that compares....

Every man,women and child that walks this planet of ours is in unadultriated ecstacy when Joey Johns is on the football paddock playing for the knights in the NRL the worlds best football competition...

Joey johns the sporting world bows at your feet you are the number one footballer!

JOEY JOHNS YOU ARE MISTER FOOTBALL

McLovin

Staff member
Get a daily telegraph subscription. You are guaranteed a at least 7 pages of joey johns...

salivor

First Grade
Jobdog said:
Not all Newcastle fans are like this person, I guarantee it! :lol:

I really would love to believe you but how do you explain Bluesbreaker and Razor?

the J

the O

the E

the Y

it's J-oe-y

it's J-o-e-y

joey Johns The Football King Is The Worlds Number One Boy

he's Mister Football King Of The World

turn Yer Tv Dial To The Ch9 Position And See Joey Johns The Worlds Number One Footballer!!!

Sharkie™

Juniors
WTF.......
do u have a job or a girlfriend or like...a life.
to all newcastle supporters ill say now ur bad when it comes to joey but not this bad...not even close.......this is like up to stalker status.

Kiwi

First Grade
salivor said:
I really would love to believe you but how do you explain Bluesbreaker and Razor?

As mistakes, well atleast thats the story their parents are sticking too :D

Latest posts