What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

Gronk

Staff member
FFS. Itā€™s Syncronised Swimming. But I think they call it pool art or something.

Edit: artistic swimming. Yeah so our friends daughter etc.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
FFS. Itā€™s Syncronised Swimming. But I think they call it pool art or something.

Edit: artistic swimming. Yeah so our friends daughter etc.
At least sheā€™s going, unlike Justis Huni, thanks to Galā€™s head!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A work mate is off to his 4th Olympics, in Water polo, heā€™s a bit of a gun and was the former skipper. Good dude as well.

Gronk

Staff member
So if Justice was going to the Olympics, does that mean that he is/was an amateur and didnā€™t share in the Gallen purse ?

Also, it seems pretty dumb to schedule a 12 round fight 5 minutes before Tokyo. Amirite?

Ping @Matty Bhoy

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So if Justice was going to the Olympics, does that mean that he is/was an amateur and didnā€™t share in the Gallen purse ?

Also, it seems pretty dumb to schedule a 12 round fight 5 minutes before Tokyo. Amirite?

Ping @Matty Bhoy

there is a minimum amount of something like less than 5 professional fights or some shit

its a joke when you consider the American Basketball team are all gazillionaires

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Water Polo is definitely not pool mincing. Tough sport.
Water polo players will tell you itā€™s the toughest sport in the world, I donā€™t know about that but from what I have seen itā€™s plenty tough.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors

Ping @Matty Bhoy
No you can box as a professional in the Olympics now. Most Olympic reps are still amateurs though. Was always a big risk boxing so close to the games but as the saying goes, ā€œyou canā€™t eat trophiesā€.

Latest posts