What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

strider

Post Whore
Just installed the app too ... its a bit silly that all the olympics channels are grouped together

The 3x3 basketball aint doing it for me ... lets try handball

strider

Post Whore
I signed in as f**k you from butt arse st 4000. no joke.

Even says in the right top screen, hi f**k.
Whats your birth year?

I usually put in a fake birth date on sites .... but then it becomes really confusing when you have to actually use your birth date to unlock your account

Whats your birth year?

I usually put in a fake birth date on sites .... but then it becomes really confusing when you have to actually use your birth date to unlock your account
Haha, done the same thing. You think f**k you, you don't need that info, and then...
I also have an email account with a different surname and when I bought my boat the guy left me the rego papers in that name. Fortunately RMS didn't give a shit.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Haha, done the same thing. You think f**k you, you don't need that info, and then...
I also have an email account with a different surname and when I bought my boat the guy left me the rego papers in that name. Fortunately RMS didn't give a shit.
You have a boat? I wouldn’t have picked you as the boating type.