What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Olympics Thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that soap dodger really put the pressure on her, 2 seconds quicker than the Fox's qualifying time, then the Fox smashes her by another 2 seconds

this is why I love the Olympics

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Her winning has been the highlight for me so far. Heaps of pressure and expectations, a few disappointments but she came through in epic fashion.
She is the anti-eels.
Agreed, easily my highlight of the games so far. Arnie beating in the 400m Ledecky is second.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I don't know too much about hockey except the basic rules, but for a game that has similar score lines to soccer it is a hell of a lot more exciting to watch.
. Can only score if in the D
. Cant use back of your stick.
. Ball not allowed to hit your feet.
. Short corner for any infringement in the D
Enjoy.

Noise

Coach
. Can only score if in the D
. Cant use back of your stick.
. Ball not allowed to hit your feet.
. Short corner for any infringement in the D
Enjoy.
Yes those are the rules I know. It’s the tactics and game plan I need to learn more about.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yes those are the rules I know. It’s the tactics and game plan I need to learn more about.
Enjoy dude. Its a great game. Im loving The Kookas and Hockeyroos.
Im losing interest very quickly in the footy. I found myself reading the forum during the game last night and I never do that. Ill start watching Penrith V Storm tomorrow but not likely to watch any other games. This is totally not me as I generally watch, listen to and read everything. Its really disappointing.

Noise

Coach
Enjoy dude. Its a great game. Im loving The Kookas and Hockeyroos.
Im losing interest very quickly in the footy. I found myself reading the forum during the game last night and I never do that. Ill start watching Penrith V Storm tomorrow but not likely to watch any other games. This is totally not me as I generally watch, listen to and read everything. Its really disappointing.
Likewise!