What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other WT forum crazy atm

Forum war!

Where are you @stryker puss, we need you to defend our free forum!

Someone alert the Mods, chugging martini’s at HQ, we need some leadership!

@Das Hassler and @Vic Mackey and @Tigerm you make your way up the cliff on the left side, and me and @Everlovin' Antichrist and @Tiger05 will sneak to the back and lob a grenade into their nest!

Lu is under attack!

Should we report to @Twizzle? Nah chain of command @sensesmaybenumbed needs to be summoned and liberate us!

Oh look lads, I’m ah, I just need to go the mess to pick up some supplies, I’ll be back, I promise!

Last edited:

Tiger5150

Bench
You'd know... oh wait, most of the forum hates you.
Except your lover GNR.
Shouldn't you be off defending his honour on the other forum?
Shirt lifting gronk.

Your posting style, your eloquent prose, the way you have with words, your preoccupation with homoeroticism reminds me a lot of a poster over at WTF....

Ryken90

Juniors
Seems there is a place for everyone, even that gender fluid Donk/Selena. I hope he/she finds happiness where ever he or she has ended up.
And sad losers like you get to be the biggest knob on not just one, but two footy forums?
Congratulations merkin.
Taking out all the awards.
Most blocked user.
Most ignored user.
Most despised user.

Let’s see, up on the front line, the boys might need some toothpicks. Perhaps some lentil tea, there’s “boner” the regimental mascot over there. We need him for morale.

A couple of the enemy have broken through. I might hide under a table for awhile.

Tiger5150

Bench
Majority vot

A collective discussion was had in PM'S with over 100 active users on the forum and the top 13 worst users on the forum are as follows

1. @Tiger5150
2. GNR4LiFE
3. Tiger Tragic
4. Cochise ( @unforgiven )
5. Willow
6. Tiger_Steve
7. Jirskyr
8. True Tiger
9. Finest Tiger
10. Avocadoontoast
11. Russell
12. Pawsnclaws
13. Mike

Well done.

Hang on, thats a 4th category...."worst" user. So its most blocked, despised, ignored AND worst!!!

Top of my game.

Ryken90

Juniors
What do you guys think of Brooks…assuming you talk league

I think he’s pathetic as a playmaker and half in general and should be shot. At least then his death twitches might put a player through a gap….you?
He is to the team, what @Tiger5150 is to the forum...
Unlikeable, unwanted and unaware of why he is the aforementioned.

One thinks he's a first grade halfback, the other thinks he's a cool guy scientist.
But to the general public, they're just a person everyone wishes were at another club.

Tiger5150

Bench
He is to the team, what @Tiger5150 is to the forum...
Unlikeable, unwanted and unaware of why he is the aforementioned.

One thinks he's a first grade halfback, the other thinks he's a cool guy scientist.
But to the general public, they're just a person everyone wishes were at another club.

On a day as auspicious as this, when the fortunes of our loved Tigers finally turns, why are we wasting energy on Brooksy or me?

Lets just bask in the cool vibes.

Ryken90

Juniors
On a day as auspicious as this, when the fortunes of our loved Tigers finally turns, why are we wasting energy on Brooksy or me?

Lets just bask in the cool vibes.
I've wasted enough time on you, little boy.
@stryker summed you and the other weirdos up perfectly.
He's not alone with that opinion, especially towards you.
Now run along, I'm sure you've got some people to tell on or sulking to do with your boyfriend Gunther.

Tiger05

First Grade
What do you guys think of Brooks…assuming you talk league

I think he’s pathetic as a playmaker and half in general and should be shot. At least then his death twitches might put a player through a gap….you?

I think Brooks is okay. He doesn't seem to have that killer instinct when the game is on the line he steps up. He has a bunch of skills. I think if he was more of a role player rather than the main play make in the team he may be okay.