What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overall Buzz In This Forum

wattsy32

Juniors
hey there,
i'm more of a viewer of this forum then a poster but i would just like to say that since the new coach,new jersey,new logo and new expectations for next year has come together the buzz in this forum is great. Sharks fans back again mostly all agreeing, even Black-Tip bringing back that culture we lost for a bit last year. Just thought i'd like to mention that...keep up the good work guys and i'll stay a happy man. :D :D

Merry Christmas to all...and UP UP CRONULLA
8)
Cheers

beerboy

Juniors
yeah i noticed that
since all the arguing has stoped down at the Board way
its kinda stopped here as well

LET MEEEE ENTERTAIN YOU

really can someone do something about this song they play... it sucks!!!

maybe some 28 Days or RATM, something more firing up then Robbie W.

i didnt mind that "we could be heroes" even

I hate Robbie Williams but I dont mind that song as the Sharks run out. Goes well with the atmosphere and the fireworks.

Could be time to update though...would have to be something suitable.

Frenzy

Juniors
ShireShark said:
I hate Robbie Williams but I dont mind that song as the Sharks run out. Goes well with the atmosphere and the fireworks.

Could be time to update though...would have to be something suitable.

Yeah something like "5 little ducks went out one day, over the hill and far away. Mother duck said 'Quack quack, quack quack' but only 4 little dicks came back"

Insanity is bliss

Macca

Coach
You guys are kidding! I still can't get to sllep since their las concert!

You guys obviously have very limited Pearl Jam exposure cause they rock hard. Listen to Evolution on Yield and tell me you fell asleep!

"TNT" will do me. I'd suggest "Thunderstruck" but I think the Melbourne Storm already use that one. Or maybe Thin Lizzy's "The Boys Are Back in Town".

beerboy

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Howzabout Led Zep's 'Kashmir'? It absolutely rawked the house down at the Grand Final...
or at least if they think thats too old have 'come with me' by Puff Daddy & Jimmy Page, cause its still the same kashmir riff

gunnamatta bay

Referee
El Garbo said:
Howzabout Led Zep's 'Kashmir'? It absolutely rawked the house down at the Grand Final...

It was one of the few goods things about that movie with the overgrown bluetoungue lizard a few years back.

After the Sharks win the GF, Karma Police by Radiohead might be appropriate. Played for all the fans of other clubs have poured scorn over our club, for not winning a premiership.

Latest posts