What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Peach playing on SNOW!

widnes viking

Juniors
P3120009-vi.jpg

!st round of the English Challenge Cup - Peachey scoring in 38 - 0 home win V Amateurs Hunslet Warriors. Played in zero temp Peachy played the first 60 mins and dispite the alien weather conditions was my MOM up to that point.

carcharias

Immortal
What a waste...

One of the greatest fullbacks ever...playing in the snow , in the relegated comp to nobody.

samshark

Juniors
carcharias said:
What a waste...

One of the greatest fullbacks ever...playing in the snow , in the relegated comp to nobody.

True, but I bet he loved it.
I once played on a snow covered field in Kazan in the middle of Russia in regulation jersey and shorts. We got cut to pieces but loved every minute of it.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
samshark said:
I once played on a snow covered field in Kazan in the middle of Russia in regulation jersey and shorts. We got cut to pieces but loved every minute of it.

haha sensational. Love hearing stories like that.

carcharias

Immortal
samshark said:
True, but I bet he loved it.

I once played a 9 a side game in blundstone boots in the Ocavango delta against a bunch Kiwi's.

Gawd talk about taking things seriously ..they were bloody hopeless ..it wrecked what was meant to be a bit of fun.

Two blokes on their team ended up having a punch up!!

...and they were best mates who'd been travelling together for about 18 months.

The Africans watching were very confused ...the women and children started bolting for the bushes.

Things were very sombre at the bar that night.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
carcharias said:
I once played a 9 a side game in blundstone boots in the Ocavango delta against a bunch Kiwi's.

Gawd talk about taking things seriously ..they were bloody hopeless ..it wrecked what was meant to be a bit of fun.

Two blokes on their team ended up having a punch up!!

...and they were best mates who'd been travelling together for about 18 months.

The Africans watching were very confused ...the women and children started bolting for the bushes.

Things were very sombre at the bar that night.

HAHAHAAHA! Fricken kiwis. So I guess like me, you dont find it unusual when you hear stories like the Warriors getting fired up at training, punch ups at Warriors training, Hutch punching on selmes, Big J taking on a team mate on the bus.
they are a worry aren't they?

carcharias

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
HAHAHAAHA! Fricken kiwis. So I guess like me, you dont find it unusual when you hear stories like the Warriors getting fired up at training, punch ups at Warriors training, Hutch punching on selmes, Big J taking on a team mate on the bus.
they are a worry aren't they?

It all started over a water pistol!!!
at half time

One said the other was hogging the ball or something and shot him with a water pistol .... Bang!!! it was on for young and old.

The bloke without a water pistol tried to clobber the other one ( his best mate ) with an empty jerry can.

I just stood back and watched little brother capitulate.

For the record we won on a forfeit.

The African men were very funny ...later on calling out Azuma every time one of them would walk past.

Latest posts