What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The players who should play this week against manly

mighty eel

Juniors
1 Mckinnon/ Burt
2 Hayne
3 O'dwyer
4 Inu
5 Grothe
6 Smith
7 Morris
8 Cayless
9 Marsh
10 MoiMoi
11 Hindmarsh
12 Robinson
13 Morrison

14 Riddell
15 Widders
16 Cordoba
17 Wagon

i had burt there just in case Mckinnon was injured cause he hurt his shoulder yesterday. And i took ben smith out cause he does nothinh for the team he tries to hard and he will hurt him self he is not a centre in his later stages of his career he will play in the forwards he plays like one now. I no why u want to no why i put inu centre i think same reason with delaney he is not a centre and how we goalkicked on weekend we dont need him his in the team just for that and for Blake Green i didnt put him there because we are playing to well to give him ago he will get ago if riddell dosent feel well again that would be a dream come true but do u think he will get ago this year i think yes i think one will get injured

Utey

Coach
Apparantly his ok, Wade that is. Perenara out Robbo back in, and we're sweet. I cant see Tahu coming back this weekend. Surely they wouldnt rush him, not with the way Chalky has been carving up.

Phillips

Referee
personally i'd go with

1. McKinnon
2. Hayne
3. O'Dwyer
4. Smith,B (Tahu if fit)
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Marsh
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Moimoi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Wagon
13. Morrison

14. Widders
15. Perenara
16. Robinson
17. Cordoba

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Give Smith sometime, Inu has to be close to selection though.

I know J Smith played ok yesterday, i still have alot of doubts about his selection, Blake Green is an allround better player, we need a stronger kicking game and organiser.

Utey

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Give Smith sometime, Inu has to be close to selection though.

I know J Smith played ok yesterday, i still have alot of doubts about his selection, Blake Green is an allround better player, we need a stronger kicking game and organiser.

Did you see Blake in prems? Terrible, worst game for a long time. Unsure if the virus affected him?

Smiths try was unreal, thats enough for me!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I didn't see it ute, but from what i've seen this year of his im convinced he could be a better asset in first grade.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Dusty gave us something that has been missing since the days os one S.Galbraith

a halfback with a running game, J.Smith made more metres in that 1 run for his try then Timmy has made in his entire career

Utey

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
I didn't see it ute, but from what i've seen this year of his im convinced he could be a better asset in first grade.

he was pretty average, a few of them looked quite crook. Now just isnt the time imo.

jason taylor

Bench
My team would be

1.Mckinnon
2.Hayne
3.O Dwyer
4.Tahu(if not fit daniel wagon
5Grothe
6.Morris
7.Smith
8.FUIFUI
9.Marsh
10.Caylees
11.Hindmarsh
12.Robison
13 Morrison
14Riddel
15.Widders
16.Cordoba
17.Taia/Perenara

I choose wagon because i think he would do better than Ben Smith and he played alright in the centre in the Newcastle game before being changed

Perrymatta

Juniors
Anyone who thinks Inu should be playing firsts this week ahead of Smith or Delaney this week has rocks in their head. Now is NOT the time to be blooding juniors.

bartman

Immortal
Didn't people say Inu, Blake, Mateo and everyone else had poor games in PL this week? It's easy to look good in an almost undefeated side week in week out, a bit of reality check though when that side does it tough.

The first grade side has been doing fine the last month, why mess with it if you don't have to? Consensus seems to be if Tahu is fit, Ben Smith should be the one to be 18th man and have a week off. If McKinnon is out, you'd move someone straight in (has Burt been playing there in PL, Reddy?) or someone to the wing (Williams?) and switch Jarryd.

With six weeks to go and a chance at making semis you'd stick with guys that have experienced that level of play wherever possible, blooding only if you have no other option in my opinion.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Why drop ben smith??

Yeah hes been injured but he has to be back for firts grade i think. But you cant drop tahu and odwyer is playing well at the moment.

Give beeny a few weeks to get his fitness back and get some speed back and he will impress

parra pete

Referee
Robinson in for Perenara will be the only change. Why change a winning combination? Tahu is too valuable to be rushed back if he is not ready...

Parra Guru

Coach
Assuming McKinnon is unfit, why not....

1. Hayne
2. Tahu (just for a game to regain his fitness)
3. Chalky
4. Smith
5. Guru
6. Morris
7. J Smith
13. Morrison
12. Robbo
11. Hindy
10. Moimoi
9. Riddell (was sick and still had a better game at hooker than PJ IMO)
8. Cayless

14. Marsh
15. Widders
16. Wagon
17. Cordoba

Assuming all are fit....

1. McKinnon
2. Hayne
3. Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. J Smith
13. Morrison
12. Chalky
11. Hindy
10. Moimoi
9. Riddell
8. Cayless

14. Marsh
15. Widders
16. Wagon
17. Cordoba

jayman

Juniors
on a different note...

any news on BK and any of the manly injured? big boost if he wasnt available.. not that we should be relying on the misfortune of others.. but any sort of luck now would be great for us...

hopefully bell and mona's come back the week after this game..

Latest posts