What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The RA

jc155776

Coach
Didn't look to shabby over on the hill opposite the C S S C. Still, I think we won that war :D

Although the results werent much to cheer about,you guys had the advantage of being able to stand for the whole game!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
TBH the army were not that great
we were ok, but the game didnt give us much to cheer about, we've been much better before. I think we did well given the circumstances

ill be interested to know what the sharks boys thought of their performance, because i only herd the C S S C a few times, and im not sure if it was them being average like us, or if maybe the ground doesnt allow the sound to travell that far at Shark Park

I will say this, your supporters group and club deserve a better ground then Shark Park, which is easily in the top 2 biggest sh*t holes in the NRL

legend

Coach
What is with those faggy things you all wave in the air? Looks majorly gay for a bunch of blokes to be waving that sort of stuff around.

Bay56

First Grade
There's a pic of the RA on the front page of the CT today ...

... that's you on the left Nickster, Sydraider behind you (I think), big Simon behind you at the back, Woodgers and Ultra on the right.

we were ok, but the game didnt give us much to cheer about, we've been much better before. I think we did well given the circumstances

ill be interested to know what the sharks boys thought of their performance, because i only herd the C S S C a few times, and im not sure if it was them being average like us, or if maybe the ground doesnt allow the sound to travell that far at Shark Park

I will say this, your supporters group and club deserve a better ground then Shark Park, which is easily in the top 2 biggest sh*t holes in the NRL

The ground will change alot as part of the $60 million development plan the Sharks are rolling out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
There's a pic of the RA on the front page of the CT today ...

... that's you on the left Nickster, Sydraider behind you (I think), big Simon behind you at the back, Woodgers and Ultra on the right.

Yea ive seen it on Facebook
a few firmilar faces, including my girlfriend who is in the middle of her 2nd "Omg we're losing a final" break down cry
poor girl, she gets very emotional when we lose big games

Yadamish

Juniors

So that was the first other NRL ground you have been too after Canberra Stadium? They spent all that money on Canberra Stadium for the olympics and still couldn't make it rectangular. Most seats are miles from the ground.

sydraider

First Grade
So that was the first other NRL ground you have been too after Canberra Stadium? They spent all that money on Canberra Stadium for the olympics and still couldn't make it rectangular. Most seats are miles from the ground.

Is it hard to sell hahsish in your merkinry?

woodgers

Bench
I agree with 69, we've been much better this year but I still thought we did ok anyway.
It has to be the ground though, you had the 2 best singing groups in the league and from what I can gather neither heard each other standing directly opposite. I honest heard the Masons 3 times and surely you sang more than that for a home semi?

A big shout out from me to 'Trucky' who again came around and said hello and had a chat. He seems like a good bloke.