What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The real impact of Seymour not playing

cheese

Bench
And absolutely frenzy.

It's clear as f**k that seymour IS our attack.

The bloke has got class and the ability to play whats in front of him .....the other little fugwit has been reading off the same script for the past 6 years. It's like watching the same re-run of CSI ... it's always kimmorlies sprog on the bed sheets

coolumsharkie

Referee
Whoever comes in will do a great job.

They WILL put in. They WILL perform.

That's the way of the 2008 Sharks.

BRING IT ON!

Certainly up against it now, adversity could get us through one game but not two imo.

Ricky will have a game plan that wont involve Noddyball.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Yes but will it work Coolum?
Whoever plays in the 6 needs to be confident enough to overcall Noddy. Buster was, Birdman is, Kearney?? Green??

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yes but will it work Coolum?
Whoever plays in the 6 needs to be confident enough to overcall Noddy. Buster was, Birdman is, Kearney?? Green??

Mate have a look at his game on leaguetv.com against Norths (That game got him into the team).

He will play 5/8.

cheese

Bench
Yeah, I hope they go with green too.

Moving kearney would weaken us at the back too much

DJShaksta

First Grade
I have every confidence the kid can play the 6, and play it well. Just hope Noddy lets the kid play.

Eion

First Grade
Nah ....players need to be registered before a deadline .....June 30 i believe
Thanks Cheese - my vote's Green at 6. Kearney's fine to move in 20 metres out but noddy will be too much of an easy target as the only long range kicker and we'll need another option.

well.

this could be the time that Nod stands up.

nup. thats it.

the minds turned to mush.....

im in the barganing faze of dealing with things.

Anger - f**k
Denial - He's not injured
Barganing - Nod could do it? Bid?

whats next?

DJShaksta

First Grade
The last thing we want is Noddy to think there is more pressure on him and he has to stand up and take control.

cb4

First Grade
green is the answer to 6 if buster dont play
kearney should be kept at fullback

shark martin

Juniors
It's clear as f**k that seymour IS our attack.

The bloke has got class and the ability to play whats in front of him .....the other little fugwit has been reading off the same script for the past 6 years. It's like watching the same re-run of CSI ... it's always kimmorlies sprog on the bed sheets

hahahahhhaha

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Also if it is the ACL
I expect a

6. Barrett
7. Green

Start to the season 2009

Geez I hope we keep Kinga.

Special K

Coach
sprog hahaha

Green is the answer. Sticky has plenty of time to drill the message into greens head and noddys.

I'm just glad we have sticky at the helm. Imagine what raper would of done in the same position? That idiot played Gallen at hooker for f**ks sake!!!

cb4

First Grade
its time to rally n throw support at green

maybe kinga might be on the bench over cu2??

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well I'm glad you're all so confident in Green. I am to an extent but that extent stops when I have the thought that he's unlikely to overcall the gnome or that the gnome will listen.

TTG simply HAS to avoid taking it all on. He won't end up a hero. He'll lose the game for us.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I'm glad you're all so confident in Green. I am to an extent but that extent stops when I have the thought that he's unlikely to overcall the gnome or that the gnome will listen.

TTG simply HAS to avoid taking it all on. He won't end up a hero. He'll lose the game for us.
hey, Like I said I feel for Green, on a hiding to nothing.

Left in reggies, gets to play hooker when in firsts, now expected to be 5/8. When he was half running the show in reggies.

Does not matter how good he is, horrible possy to be in.

Scalped the GF tickets yet?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
hey, Like I said I feel for Green, on a hiding to nothing.

Left in reggies, gets to play hooker when in firsts, now expected to be 5/8. When he was half running the show in reggies.

Does not matter how good he is, horrible possy to be in.

Scalped the GF tickets yet?

Nuh. I think I'll go if we're in it or not now that I have them. Just to see what it feels like again :lol: