What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The REAL reason Matt Bowen had a quiet game last weekend

oro

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Ryan_Loves_Broncos said:
How is pushing a player the biff? Players do that every game there was no excuse to take it over the top. When Ryan Cross pushed Rauhihi when he was it marker and was rewarded a penalty, Rauhihi didn't go over the top and start throwing a hissy phit.

I'm still waiting on you to show me how we tried to take their 2 best players out......without provocation.

Wasn't it Crocker that copped two head shots??

Pity it was only two!

Frailty

First Grade
Listen... I'm not a roosters fan (thank christ), but what roostergal is trying to say is that it happened during the fight, and wasn't a thing out of the blue... emotions running high, it is always going to happen.

I think the surprising thing is that Hodges had bowens mobile number, so that obviously means they may have been OK mates, and obviously something that wasnt personal after all. If it was the game plan of the roosters, i dont think there would be any apologising.

aussielegend77

Juniors
i LOVE A GOOD BIFF NOW AND THEN IN A GAME, IT SHOWS PASSION, IT SHOWS THAT THE PLAYERS ARE WILLING TO PUT THEMSELVES ON THE LINE (EVEN MORE THAN JUST BEING ON THE FIELD) TO WIN THE GAME.

BUT LETS PUT THIS INCIDENT INTO PERSPECTIVE. IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT FROM THE SIDE TO FIEN HEAD FROM A PLAYER NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN ALTERCATION. GRANTED FEIN DID PUSH FREDDY FIRST, BUT NO MORE THEN ANY OTHER PLAYER PUSHES SOMEONE LYING ON THE PLAY THE BALL, FREDDY OBJECTED AND PUSHED FEIN BACK ALOT HARDER THEN HE WAS PUSHED AND RICKETSON COMES IN FROM THE SIDE KNOCKING FEIN TO THE GROUND FRACTURING HIS CHEEK BONE. THAT IS A CHEAP SHOT HE BLIND SIDED SOMEONE WHEN HE WASNT EVEN IN THE ALTERCATION. I THINK IT IS WORSE THAN THE DANNY WILLIAMS INCIDENT ATLEAST HIS DEFENSE WAS RESPECTABLE, NOT ONLY WAS HE THE RECIPIENT OF A HEAD HIGH TACKLE HIS HEAD WAS ALSO SLAMMED INTO THE GROUND WHICH WASNT EPHASISED IN ANY OF THE MEDIA.

ATLEAST HE CAN CLAIM SELF DEFENSE WHAT IS RICKETSONS EXCUSE?
FREDDY CANT STICK UP FOR HIMSELF AGAINST LITTLE FEIN OR WHAT?

Azkatro

First Grade
mullup said:
Well, if it was in the SMH it MUST be right. :roll:

If you buy something that comes with a free bait sample, you don't just leave it do you? Especially not in grand final week! No, you take it out and go fishing :D