What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ref is......

Hurriflatch

Referee
Jason Robinson

Parramatta have had this guy from about 45 mins. He was the ref who replaced Clarke in the Eels v Bulldogs game in 2002 (might have been 2001) when Clarke tore his hammy.

PJ Marshal

Coach
He is an allright ref from what i have seen of him, hopefully he will do a good job for our match against the cowgirls

strider

Post Whore
I reckon he's the best ref going around - he doesn't carry the baggage all the others seem to and seems to recognise his place in the food chain (ie doesn't think he is the biggest fish, like a certain bill harrigan did).

PB

Bench
And it would appear that Lyons has been dropped.

Well if thats the case well done Robert Finch. He was woeful.

thedux

Juniors
I have played under Jason quite a few times and he seems to be pretty fair. Definitely better than Hayne, Simpkins and Hampstead.

Glenn

First Grade
Good to see Robinson retain his place in first grade and the NRL prepared to make changes. as for Lyons being dropped maybe some justification to those talking about sub standard refereeing ;-)

Hurriflatch

Referee
If I'm not mistaken Lyons was also the ref in the Eels v Raiders game.

Those two games have been the Eels worse both have been worse then the Dogs game as in that game the Dogs played the best 40 mins they have in the past 10 years and Parra played the worse 40 mins they did in 10 years.

however against the Sharks and Raiders neither game got to any great heights.

Parra just seem to have a problem with the way Steve Lyons refs games.

strider

Post Whore
Watch this space - next Saturday evening we could be signing from a different song sheet...that Jason Robinson, what the hell was he thinking :x ......oh to be a referee - what a lovely job :?

half

Coach
i like robinson too. i remember in that game against the bulldogs he had to give them some penalties early on, because they were playing against the spirit of the game thinking they would be able to get away with it. scum dogs

hopefully i still like him after this weekend

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I do feel a bit for Lyons, he was doing alright till that Parra/Sharks game, but he only made a few mistakes in the game. He's a good referee, he hardly gives a penalty. I think he should be there in front of Hayne and Simpkins.

Latest posts