What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ref was terrible !

Sir Knight82 said:
I guess the xxxxxxx had to whinge about something.......

You need to shut the f*ck up. If you walked down any street in my city and said that word you'd get your bitch ass knocked out faster than Carmichelle.

JJ

Immortal
I'm puzzled as to why the mods have let this merkin make such a clearly racist post.. can one of the esteemed mods enlighten us?

miccle

Bench
Bobby DIGital said:
You need to shut the f*ck up. If you walked down any street in my city and said that word you'd get your bitch ass knocked out faster than Carmichelle.

oh bro. choice!

What is it with kiwi's and thinking they're tough? I was copping lip from a few of them last night after the game for absolutely no reason, going on about how they were gonna "bish that aussie ey bro".

Losers. Yes it was the refs fault that you guys got beaten by so much :roll:

NZ set out to do one thing last night - hurt Hunt. Mission accomplished, but you forgot about playing footy. Jake webster leaked more tries than turnstyle Gidley, Pritchard is a cat who didn't have the balls to hit the ball up for ten minutes after hitting K, and SBW is easily the most average player running around at the moment.

You were pathetic on (and often off) the field last night Kiwis. Sit on that result and stew for about six or seven months, 'cos there's plenty more where that came from.

It was a racist comment. I don't have any time for racists. Talk it up while you can Miccle you bitch, cos things will be different when Johns isn't there to guide the Roos round the park. And we get Ruben Wiki & Stacey Jones back - Our leaders.

Only kinda cat Pritchard is - Panther, obviously. He's tough as they come.

miccle said:
oh bro. choice!

What is it with kiwi's and thinking they're tough? I was copping lip from a few of them last night after the game for absolutely no reason, going on about how they were gonna "bish that aussie ey bro".

Losers. Yes it was the refs fault that you guys got beaten by so much :roll:

NZ set out to do one thing last night - hurt Hunt. Mission accomplished, but you forgot about playing footy. Jake webster leaked more tries than turnstyle Gidley, Pritchard is a cat who didn't have the balls to hit the ball up for ten minutes after hitting K, and SBW is easily the most average player running around at the moment.

You were pathetic on (and often off) the field last night Kiwis. Sit on that result and stew for about six or seven months, 'cos there's plenty more where that came from.
someone agrees with the racist comment ah!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Stop nit-picking you sook. Those little insignifcant thing make no difference to the way either side played.

Calixte

First Grade
As an Australian, I agree the referee made some poor calls at critical times in the second half of the Test.

Overall, he had a reasonable game.

His touch judges were implicated to a greater extent in the forward pass that was allowed.

It is reasonable to say no-one knows what the result of the match would have been with different interpretations. Such is the nature of the game.

The probability is it wouldn't have made a great difference to the winner; although it would have probably made a difference to the final scoreline.