What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The referee was a joke

ozbash

Referee
check the nrl stats, 7th tackle.

the only worry i had with the reffing was the kermies 10, it was more a 7.

i think shining steve has put his hand up for next weeks SOO and rightfully so.

if you guys dont like the physical aspect of the game you should pack up your teddys and go watch tennis or badminton.

you sound like a pack of sooks.

thickos

First Grade
you dont come across too well yourself either.

Lets realise that today's game demonstrated how far both teams have fallen from their excellent 2003 campaigns. Both of us have nothing.

Bay56

First Grade
Dont blame the ref guys .... yes he did make a few mistakes but a good side would have put a very average Warriors side away way before the ref could have assisted them in gaining the lead late in the game.

We are our own worst enemy. The Raiders play like they all just met each other one hour before the game ... and who is at fault here ... the coach. I have said it before and will say it again and again and again and again untill he gets the boot.

Elliots coaching is based on "the guys playing for each other". Very little skills are shown ... we look like a chicken with its head, legs, wings and arse chopped off ... BLOODY HOPELESS !!!!!.

Get rid of Mr Kangaroo Arms and give Carney a go Elliot before its too late (for you!!!). And give Rothery a chance in the top grade at the expense of some twit with a reputation.

IT JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH AND I'M AND FRIGGIN MAD

So there, I've got it off my chest ....

Freddo

Juniors
man steve lyon if i didnt hate you as much as i did before the match i hated you even more now

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Davico scored on the 7th tackle , it's all the Referee's fault

What would I Bleed Green, amongst others, be saying if the Raiders had won by less than six? Thanking the referee perhaps?

hrundi99

First Grade
This game was an arm-wrestle. The Warriors played better (Jones actually turned up)and the Raiders were doing enough to stay ahead, until Lyons magical even-up knock-on call.

Worst call I've seen in a long time, and that's saying something.

I've gotten used to the current lower standards of refereeing, and can handle it as it usually evens itself out, but this was just ridiculous.

Lyons should also have binned Seu Seu for the combination of his knee lifts and his high tackle on Statue.

I didn't think the team played that badly, given the type of game it was. The main problem was the inability to convert the line breaks.

Raider Azz

Bench
He should stick by his word, and Seuseu should've gone for 10 minutes.

The referee doesn't sin-bin a player for a head-high shot. Sin-binning is reserved for professional fouls only e.g. backchatting.

mike83au

Juniors
That's my biggest concern.

We're playing alright, but aren't making a move on the compeition ladder....

In fact, we're going backwards.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
The main problem was the inability to convert the line breaks.

We'd make a huge burst....pass it...and then start running side ways. Wheres our super fast wingers? All i see is a forward in support!!

greeneyed

First Grade
ozbash said:

if you guys dont like the physical aspect of the game you should pack up your teddys and go watch tennis or badminton.

I am yet to see any proof that the try was scored on the 7th tackle. The NRL stats show it was scored on the 6th. You guys need to read the rules about the zero tackle or take counting lessons.

Raider Azz

Bench
greeneyed said:
ozbash said:

I am yet to see any proof that the try was scored on the 7th tackle. The NRL stats show it was scored on the 6th. You guys need to read the rules about the zero tackle or take counting lessons.

I am also wondering about this so-called 7th tackle they keep bringing up. I never remember anything about that during the game :-k

Latest posts