What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the return of clinton toopi

nibbs

Bench
we're basically f**ked. whoever ends up marking him is in for a long long day.

ozreece77

Juniors
watched him in all his games for Titans.
Hes always puffing and blowing. Lost his pace too. THey should run at his side all game and wear him out. Sic big Ukuma on him.

LeagueNut

First Grade
It's going to be funny seeing him back at Mt Smart again. I wonder if he'll get a styley haircut for the occasion?

I reckon he'll score one try himself, and also let in about 3 or 4 others. :cool:

Meth

Staff member
It's going to be funny seeing him back at Mt Smart again. I wonder if he'll get a styley haircut for the occasion?

I reckon he'll score one try himself, and also let in about 3 or 4 others. :cool:

Here's hoping

I always liked Toopi to be honest; perhaps more because he went to the same high school as me

Here's hoping

I always liked Toopi to be honest; perhaps more because he went to the same high school as me

Now this ^ Doesnt surprise me :lol:

Toopi sucks as a player (now that he's past it)
Ropati sucks as a centre (D is awful)
Meth you suck as a poster on these forums

Did Ropati go to your school too?

Meth

Staff member
Now this ^ Doesnt surprise me :lol:

Toopi sucks as a player (now that he's past it)
Ropati sucks as a centre (D is awful)

I like how you qualified that Toopi sucks as a player 'now that he's past it'. Everybody sucks when they are 'past it'. I wasn't referring to when he was 'past it'. And I pointed out that a big factor in my liking for him was that he went to my school.

Why do you have to bring Ropati into every post? You're obsessed with him. Did he park in one of your carparks or something?