What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Robbo Appreciation Thread

Parra Guru

Coach
A place where we can praise Robbo :cool:

Did anyone hear that Robbo got dropped for the 2001 AND 2002 (Roosters) Grand Finals after both times helping his respective team's to victory the week before??? :?

How unfair to treat a champ like Robbo that way.

robbo.jpg

Freak2

Juniors
Is a player that stumbles on success. Similar to PJ!

This does not happen by coincidence!!

Eelectrica

Referee
He's really stood up to be counted following Fuifui's suspension and all the other things that have happened to our forwards.
Well done.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
People on this board wanted him dropped? lol, every club needs a player like him, durable, enthusiastic and under-rated imo.

James_Hardie

Juniors
It seems he is the sort of guy who thrives on more responsibility which is what he has had for our last two games.

If we were fortunate enough to make the GF this year, you can guarentee he will be in the 17.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
It is strange because I have never spoken to Robbo or even heard him speak or be interviewed, yet I have the impression that he is a really nice down to earth guy. Can people who have spoken to him (if anyone) confirm or deny this?

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
It is strange because I have never spoken to Robbo or even heard him speak or be interviewed, yet I have the impression that he is a really nice down to earth guy. Can people who have spoken to him (if anyone) confirm or deny this?

yep, in the small chit chats I've had with him he appears to be very much down to earth.

Latest posts