What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Robbo Appreciation Thread

strider

Post Whore
ahhh winston hills, the memories .... i remember playing many a game of cricket at max ruddock reserve and watching my sis play hockey at gooden drive ... and i remember one bitch of a zone cross country at gooden drive too

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm from Winston Hills too. I grew up there. I still pop into the Winston for a drink every now and again.

You must be from there too Jess.

Strider I am 34. If you are around this age I might know you. Its a small world.

My sister was good friends with Robbos sister at high school. Model Farms.

Go Robbo.:thumb

Stagger eel

Staff member
uh! oh!...I feel a family reunion coming on..

it's going to be hugs, kisses and tears and it'll all too much for me..:(

strider

Post Whore
i'm 35 (pretty close) but i actually lived at castle hill - but there seemed to be plenty of sporting activities i was somehow involved in down winston hills way ... did u play cricket for winston hills cricket club ever? cos we played them alot when i played for hills barbarians and i knew several players from that team (tho i'm buggered if i remember most the names now :( )

I also remember some guy was killed in winston hills mall when i was a kid - story was it was drug related and he was stabbed up the nose with a screw driver (ouch!)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Yeah I remember the screwdriver thing.

I played for Hills Barbarians too. Just muck around stuff in a low grade about 10 years ago.

My brother in law still plays for them.

Suitman

Post Whore
OMG!!!!

My brother still plays for Hills Bah Bahs and has done for 25 odd years.
I had a season there as well, when I was 16.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
the old hills barbarians with the ram emblem :) .... i only played jnr cricket with them and then 1 season of C grade - which was about, sh*t, 18 yrs ago now

yeah for some reason the screwdriver thing sticks in my head (haha - i wasn't even trying to be funny) ... i think the guy's surname was hamburger or something like that ... I used to freak my older sis out by going "screwerdriver up the nose and pierce the brain" - ahhh younger brothers, what dickheads :lol:

strider

Post Whore
man Hills Bah Bahs ... what a cricket club

so have we totally hijacked this thread yet? :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
man Hills Bah Bahs ... what a cricket club

so have we totally hijacked this thread yet? :lol:

Bah bahs is a great club.

Strider, maybe Robbo played for them as well??
Therefore, hijacking is incomplete. :lol:

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
OMG!

ok...

Several people on this forum went to Model Farms HS
I live near Gooden Dr and Winston Hills mall
My Boyfriend lives at Castle Hill and plays for the Hills Bah Bah's
My grandmother lives at Old Toongabbie! :lol:

This is fantastic!! :lol:

rowdy

First Grade
:nwave: heyas!
i played cricket at max ruddock...once or twice...but it still counts! go the farms!

and go robbo!!

hey, btw...did anyone ever play cricket on what is now castle hill rsl carpark?

Latest posts