What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roosters- four secrets of success.

Spoke to ex rooster junior last week where he gave up four secrets -not so well known or thought about around the league.

1. Loyalty

He hasn’t played for them for 4 years, so low and behold he was shocked and awed to get an invite to the Roosters season launch this year.

Out of the blue, he’s remembered. Nice touch.
I will give you the good goss here afterwards. No dirt.

2. Trent Robinson.

Is not flawless, but pound for pound a truly great coach. Brought the team back from the wretched disaster of Pearce. Well liked personally by players and club. Job as long as he wants it.

3. Standard no dickhead policy.

See Pearce and the threats for Latrell spending his contract time, hunting for another club. They said they’d look forward to seeing him back in reserve grade. Then of course, an argument that Latrell cost the rabbits the gf because he is a total dickhead. Teddy dealt with briskly. The Roosters do not take treachery kindly.

Nothing organised or planned, no whispers or innuendo, but it would be unwise for Latrell to take the field against the Roosters this season. He should be trembling if selected.

4. Angus Crichton

The most popular Rooster by a long way. He will try to corner Angus and get his thoughts on the coming season.

As an ex player, if there is any shenanigans, he’s bound by the player code against the snitch. I agree. He said the launch will have a good family atmosphere about it. A genuine togetherness.

Roosters fans and friends are invited to put onto the record the clubs finer attributes going into the 2022 season.

Last edited:
I hope the boys don’t go after Latrell. Just proves he’s gotten to them and they should concentrate on the bigger picture. The worse thing for an attention seeker is to be ignored as they say.

I hope the boys don’t go after Latrell. Just proves he’s gotten to them and they should concentrate on the bigger picture. The worse thing for an attention seeker is to be ignored as they say.

That’s true, but IMO it was a standout dog act.

I wonder if Robbo will warn them.

We all know that you can send a message easily in a good clean tackle but this was unforgivable.

A coward shot as well. Cool heads prevailed on the night, but players don’t stand for this. Strong sense of justice in these matters. They will wait for months or longer if they have to.

He tries something else, they will explode.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I wouldn't worry too much about Mitchell. He'll likely get suspended for another dog act the week before and won't be playing.

Valheru

Coach
I think they learnt their lesson with Jai Arrow last year, that was a rare misstep in the Robinson coaching career IMO

On this occasion, it seems Latrell is the one happy to keep this in the media with ridiculous comments like the one's int he article below

The thing we have going for us is that Latrell might be the easiest human in the world to rile up. Literally all it will take is a bit of an elbow dug in to his ribs the first time he is tackled and he will probably get sent off within the next 5 minutes.

I think they learnt their lesson with Jai Arrow last year, that was a rare misstep in the Robinson coaching career IMO

On this occasion, it seems Latrell is the one happy to keep this in the media with ridiculous comments like the one's int he article below

The thing we have going for us is that Latrell might be the easiest human in the world to rile up. Literally all it will take is a bit of an elbow dug in to his ribs the first time he is tackled and he will probably get sent off within the next 5 minutes.
Yeh, I read those. I love how he’s playing the victim in all this. He’s seriously f**ked up.