What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the rooters

OVP

Coach
Renowned League Expert said:
Rooster bashing is OUT. Dragon bashing is IN.

Sorry mate, but Eels bashing is much more fun :lol:

A c**k of a CEO, a team of pretenders who some arrogant fans think will actually win the comp :lol:, and fans who also lay the boot into teams who've done a sh*tload more in the recent past. Yes ...definitely ... give me Eels bashing anyday.

Noone can say the Saints fans have carried on like tossers. Actually, apart from Rooster Cogburn in the past, the same could be said about us too. But one person gave us a sh*t name. Dragons fans dont deserve the same fate, theyve done well with little fanfare and good on em.

QldRabbit

Juniors
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
the sports guy on NBN news was just going through the weekend results and said the rooters had a win against the sharks

he said it last week as well,but i thought i was hearing things

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few more which might crack you up....

1. Bottom and/or Bum
2. Boob
3. Doodle
4. Bum head pooh c**k
5. Tit
6. Wee Wee
7. Pig Root
8. Knickers
9. Pooh
10. Snake

QldRabbit said:
Here are a few more which might crack you up....

1. Bottom and/or Bum
2. Boob
3. Doodle
4. Bum head pooh c**k
5. Tit
6. Wee Wee
7. Pig Root
8. Knickers
9. Pooh
10. Snake

WHOOOOSHHKA!!!!!!!!!!!! straight over the top

fillapop

Juniors
ohhh i get it now rooters in stead of roosters...still dont see why you made a thread out of it.what were you hoping for every1 to start laughing and tease the roosters/rooters

fillapop said:
ohhh i get it now rooters in stead of roosters...still dont see why you made a thread out of it.what were you hoping for every1 to start laughing and tease the roosters/rooters

not really

i just thought it was funny,that a national sportscaster,was taking the piss out of the roosters on national tv either intentionally or by a slip of the tongue

i thought you guys might find it funny

look on the funny side of life ladies and gents

it is easy if you dont want to read it,dont read it and if you dont want the post here dont keep answering it and let it slip back to the archive pages