What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the ruck

tresurehunt

Juniors
also noticed something else very interesting,i thought id share with you guys,

Melbourne came out and started their warm up,a very precise and well drilled warm up .

then about 5 mins later parra comes out for their warm up,and guess what, they did the exact same warm up as melboure, i couldn't believe it , same drills ,same ball work , same sequence.

i wonder who showed them that warm up routine.

strider

Post Whore
also noticed something else very interesting,i thought id share with you guys,

Melbourne came out and started their warm up,a very precise and well drilled warm up .

then about 5 mins later parra comes out for their warm up,and guess what, they did the exact same warm up as melboure, i couldn't believe it , same drills ,same ball work , same sequence.

i wonder who showed them that warm up routine.
ummmm .... Daniel Anderson?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
holy crap - i'm gonna agree with casper :shock: (and then go wash my dirty fingers for typing that)

I honestly think he simply misjudged how slose the defense was and was more worried about out running them (speed) - then tired as he got close - and had to try something last minute to pull it off

Now that you have taken that weight off your shoulders are you feeling better now?

Runaround Man

Juniors
Even though Jarryd didn't score the try, there was separation, did you see the way he burnt Slater?
Slater was pretty much next to Hayne when he got the ball, in a few metres Billy was left grasping at thin air and basically just fell because his legs couldn't go that fast.
Hayne is blisteringly fast.
Jarryd also man handled Slater a few times in tackles. I honestly believe Jarryd has it over Slater player on player. What slater has got is marvellous combinations with Smith and Cronk, whereas Hayne really is a one man show - although Maitua is starting to support him and they are sparking up some good combinations. The Sandow, Hayne and Maitua combination could be lethal..

news ltd refs won't give BOD tries against the News ltd Storm, when the independent commision start again??
and if they want a fresh start then Harrigan has to go as ref's boss.

tresurehunt

Juniors
Even though Jarryd didn't score the try, there was separation, did you see the way he burnt Slater?
Slater was pretty much next to Hayne when he got the ball, in a few metres Billy was left grasping at thin air and basically just fell because his legs couldn't go that fast.
Hayne is blisteringly fast.
Jarryd also man handled Slater a few times in tackles. I honestly believe Jarryd has it over Slater player on player. What slater has got is marvellous combinations with Smith and Cronk, whereas Hayne really is a one man show - although Maitua is starting to support him and they are sparking up some good combinations. The Sandow, Hayne and Maitua combination could be lethal..

agree, he is a very different player than billy, but he showed billy up for pace thats for sure.

spiderdan

Bench
agree, he is a very different player than billy, but he showed billy up for pace thats for sure.
But couldn't burn the othe players chasing (was cronk one of them?), which probably tells us that both hayne and slater would have been suffering from some sort of fatigue, possibly from jumping out of the blocks too hard in their personal pissing contest.

jk13

First Grade
i'm pretty sure hayne even mouthed the words "i dropped it" after the no-try. he needs to go to the beau ryan school of lying.

SDM

First Grade
Cronk dropped off big time at the end, maybe Blair has salways been fast, just carrying too much dead weight.