What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Bench
I thought Korbin had resigned with the Broncos.
If we get that forward from Souths we will have two young forwards with some talent for the future.
I have got to hand it to Millward, he is a quite achiever

If Tariq comes off the bench then who do you play at left edge second row? You're talking about moving a current SOO player from the starting side. Big call.
I think Korbin could be a direct swap for Ah Mau, no reason he couldn't be a replacement prop, Tariq stays in his surrender role.

I thought Korbin had resigned with the Broncos.
If we get that forward from Souths we will have two young forwards with some talent for the future.
I have got to hand it to Millward, he is a quite achiever

I can't find anything on him resigning with the Broncos, may have, but I can't find anything.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Bunnies fans had big wraps on him last year. Make of that what you will.

In all honesty Musgrove has the potential to be a great player. In 2017 he was definitely one of our best props and is a real goer. When I first saw him I thought he would be a replica of LAM, but I think he’s having trouble establishing himself in the Souths pack, mainly because there’s been no reason to drop any of our other props. A fresh start could be just what he needs to get things going though.

In all honesty Musgrove has the potential to be a great player. In 2017 he was definitely one of our best props and is a real goer. When I first saw him I thought he would be a replica of LAM, but I think he’s having trouble establishing himself in the Souths pack, mainly because there’s been no reason to drop any of our other props. A fresh start could be just what he needs to get things going though.
You owe us one for Cook.

Gareth67

First Grade

I believe that he will be just that , he sounds the goods and what we need is another player who has plenty of mongrel ( controlled of course ) . Big , strong and very mobile who knows how to crash into opposition defences . It would be good to buy a young forward who doesn't have the ' training wheels ' on , but is all ready to go .

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I believe that he will be just that , he sounds the goods and what we need is another player who has plenty of mongrel ( controlled of course ) . Big , strong and very mobile who knows how to crash into opposition defences . It would be good to buy a young forward who doesn't have the ' training wheels ' on , but is all ready to go .

We have made a offer let's hope he joins us

Life's Good

Coach

Thanks for the insight. I do recall plenty of positive comments about him from last year. I’m not surprised he’s struggling to get a foothold in your pack, it’s pretty damn strong.
With LAM leaving & no established replacement(Lawrie has looked ok)he’d definitely get that opportunity with us. Who knows, he might just be a Paul Vaughan type signing for us.

Bench
Good report from a Sourhs supporter, thanks for the info