What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

I keep hearing Matterson as coming our way.

All my Parra mates hate him and want him gone so it's probably true

He ticks all our boxes

Current club doesn't want him

No other club wants him

Saints marquee signing
Would be a terrible signing and identical to some of Flanagans forward signings thus far - older, was good at one point but past it now and looking for the most $ no matter what the context.

We have $2000000 and no way to spend it.

Gardenia

Juniors
Gardenia, he may see his future blocked with us... if we have gone for talagi and offered him starting centre,, talked to the rah rah that did his shoulder where does that leave him. Obvious flanno doesn't rate him
That’s a shame . He is very good and not sure if Talagi is better tbh

TheRev

First Grade
Is he a pure 2nd rower? Thats really the 1 position we literally cant afford to use a Top30 spot on, Leilua/Su'a are locked in for 1st grade, RFM behind, Eisenhuth im not sure what they will do...

But once Russell/Shereb go, those sports are are NickT and Halangahu's.. then throw in Egan and RyanC (who maybe is being moved to prop to accomodate them).

But if its to play 13 thats different.. esp if JDB and Eisenhuth are potentially not here next year.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Are you serious???? Ryan Carr took over for the last 9 games or so. I question your understanding of the word "majority".
Carr took over in round 12 of a 27 round season, so yes he did coach for the majority of last season.

Seems as if you're the one with a questionable understanding of majority, Pal.

At the same point last season we had scored more points than this season and conceded less, so please continue to tell me how your man Flanno the Messiah has improved the team?

BLM01

First Grade
The new Parramatta coach will look at their pack and more than likely want to move on a few players.
Lane, Campbell Gillard, Paulo and Matterson are all around the 29/30 age mark.
I would take any of the other three in front of Matterson on a 2 year deal.
I get the culture thing with Mayterson but he is a good player IMO and hits hard and has game in attack. Not saying we should but if someone can get his head right I would rather him the Lazy Luc

Mojo

Bench
Carr took over in round 12 of a 27 round season, so yes he did coach for the majority of last season.

Seems as if you're the one with a questionable understanding of majority, Pal.

At the same point last season we had scored more points than this season and conceded less, so please continue to tell me how your man Flanno the Messiah has improved the team?
It was 2 from 11 v’s 3 from 16 ie; pretty much the same success rate for both coaches.

In this particular instance the win/loss ratio doesn’t support the case for or against either of them.