What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

The semis are now a bridge too far I am afraid . The boys beat the best a week earlier and had everything to play for , yet the performance was not up to scratch against another well drilled team .

Sad for all concerned , the players , fans and coach who must had thought that his charges had turned the corner.
Gareth67 my friend, it’s never over till the fat lady sings:)

Dragon David

First Grade
do the ladder predictor and its always been 32pts for us to make the 8.. for and against wont be relavent, you have to remember the teams all play eachother.

We can lose 1 more, but we really need to approach every game as a must-win now.... all 4 sides are dangerous.. were likely to fall over against the sharks or maybe parra... hopefully not the titans..
Since the 7 June 2024, we have really been a Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde team -

7/6/24 - Win against Tigers; 16/6/24 - Lose to Sea Eagles; 30/6/24 - Win against Dolphins; 7/7/24 - Lose to Roosters; 13/7/24 - Win against Broncos; 28/7/24 - Lose to Panthers; 3/8/24 - Win against Storm; 10/8/24 - Lose to Bulldogs.

So if the Dragons continues with this trend we will beat the Titans, lose to the Sharks, beat the Eels and finally, lose to the Raiders. This will mean that we end up on 30 points and with our for and against not the best, could just miss out on making the semis but if those in the mix do not fare all that well we could just scrape in. If we can win 3 by bucking the trend, we should make the semis is what I reckon. :)

Dragons4me

Juniors
No, we won't win all remaining games, but I don't think the teams we are competing against will either.

There is a possibility of us making the finals will come down to our last game against the Raiders.

It just got a little harder with Sele's hospitalisation, Suli's injury and Flanagans alleged mid game snack against the dogs yesterday. I personally don't think he has a case to answer but he'll get some weeks cause it's the Dragons. Sua was off by his standards yesterday so don't know what's happening there. I think we'll fall short for the finals but I'm OK with the year from predictions.