What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Coffs dragon

Bench
Peakhurst Inn, Domino, Narwee, Bennelong, Penshurst, Oatley, Shannies, King’s Head, Sea Breeze, Mick Moylan, Bexley North, Arncliffe, Forest Inn have all been great watering holes over the years.
I use to live around the corner from the Sea Breeze hotel & often saw the team drink there after training at Todd Park Blakehurst.
Chang was the Captain/Coach, but Billy Smith was the heart & what a court jester, shit stirrer he was.
The team always seemed very united, reasonable behaved & enjoyed a good time together. Gold!

Well guys I stand corrected. Still recall seeing or reading that the Dragons did use the Wanda sand hills for some off season training during their golden run.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Well guys I stand corrected. Still recall seeing or reading that the Dragons did use the Wanda sand hills for some off season training during their golden run.
I remember reading (I think in the book ‘Never before Never Again ’) that Kevin Ryan used to train there in a lead up to Saint’s Grand Finals. He believed he’d be initially tired, before timing his run to being as fit as a ‘mallee bull’ by Grand Final day…

Dragon David

First Grade
They did for a bit under Steve Price and Andrew Gray is what I read back in early 2013. The Sharks have used the dunes as well at Wanda.

Dragon David

First Grade