What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

saintmar

Juniors
You are about to hit 1000 posts and every one of them has been garbage. Quite impressive
Cmon RV that’s a bit tough. :D
I would have thought that at least one of my posts in a thousand posts would have made a LIKE for you
Look I respect your opinion on my posts and I am very impressed that you have read them all and follow the number of my posts.
I understand that many people don’t like opinion posts that are not sugar coated and highlight major problems or wrong decisions that have been taken and actions that need to be taken to get this footy team moving again.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well we do have a bit of bad news gents , the Titans have signed Anthony Milford thus quashing any talk about our man Hunt going there .

It does appear that he will be here next season after all .
The bright side off this is that perhaps Mitchell Moses ( only a unsubstantiated bull- shat rumour I realize ) can get some tips from him ? 😳

TheRev

Coach
Well we do have a bit of bad news gents , the Titans have signed Anthony Milford thus quashing any talk about our man Hunt going there .

The bright side off this is that perhaps Mitchell Moses ( only a unsubstantiated bull- shat rumour I realize ) can get some tips from him ? 😳
Milford could be an indication they are letting one of their halves go though (they already have far too many, Carter Gordon also)... Hunt would be bought to play 9 I would imagine. But yes im bracing for the reality that he is seeing out his contact.

redVinme

Bench
Cmon RV that’s a bit tough. :D
I would have thought that at least one of my posts in a thousand posts would have made a LIKE for you
Look I respect your opinion on my posts and I am very impressed that you have read them all and follow the number of my posts.
I understand that many people don’t like opinion posts that are not sugar coated and highlight major problems or wrong decisions that have been taken and actions that need to be taken to get this footy team moving again.
Who would be a better coach for this team in 2025
Flano or dean young?

Who would you have traded Ben hunt for last year to move him on? Player or players that would of come here. If no trade how would you fill the 1m cap space left with no players wanting to come here?

possm

Coach

The bright side off this is that perhaps Mitchell Moses ( only a unsubstantiated bull- shat rumour I r
This might mean that Reyonlds is leaving the Broncos who now want Hunt to replace him.
ealize ) can get some tips from him ? 😳