What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

qld redvee

Juniors
listening to preview from mcgregor sounds like saab will be promoted into fg after june 30 .. he said that when asked about our back 3 .. I would like to get hetherington from panthers to fill in for debellin
maybe rcg for next year to replace the irreplaceable lats and all good ....

George Dragon

Juniors
listening to preview from mcgregor sounds like saab will be promoted into fg after june 30 .. he said that when asked about our back 3 .. I would like to get hetherington from panthers to fill in for debellin
maybe rcg for next year to replace the irreplaceable lats and all good ....
No he didnt, he said there will be some kids available after June 30. As in all DP will eligible for FG.

qld redvee

Juniors
saw on one of those rumour sites that we are looking at Herman Ese'ese from newcastle as cover for forwards. reporter stated that we are missing au mau and ese could fill that roll . I know he had big wraps on him when knights signed him . If we could pick him up as one of our bargain bin buys he must be better value than dear old latts ( did I really say that sorry paul ) and at least has more experience downside is that kerr and timms go down the pecking order Thoughts guys ...

blacksafake

First Grade
saw on one of those rumour sites that we are looking at Herman Ese'ese from newcastle as cover for forwards. reporter stated that we are missing au mau and ese could fill that roll . I know he had big wraps on him when knights signed him . If we could pick him up as one of our bargain bin buys he must be better value than dear old latts ( did I really say that sorry paul ) and at least has more experience downside is that kerr and timms go down the pecking order Thoughts guys ...
Apparently the knights knocked it on the head earlier in the season when we were supposedly talking. He goes ok but Unless something has changed I can’t see it happening.

BLM01

First Grade
Ok with it. Had big wraps on him when at the Broncs. Behind some good ones but obviously has not warmed on Brownie enough. Like we all say about most..change of scenery...maybe

Gareth67

First Grade
Will there be any good news for we long suffering dragon fans in the near future , that will take our minds of where the team currently sits on the competition ladder ?

Will Kalyn Ponga reject both Newcastle and the rah-rah boys for the Dragons ?
Will Latrell Mitchell reject money bags Uncle Nick to also play for the Dragons ?
Will the lure of being coached by the N.R.L.’s premier tactician Mary McGregor bring them and other star players to the Dragons ? The mind simply boggles at the thought ! :flushed:

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Will there be any good news for we long suffering dragon fans in the near future , that will take our minds of where the team currently sits on the competition ladder ?

Will Latrell Mitchell reject money bags Uncle Nick to also play for the Dragons ?
Will the lure of being coached by the N.R.L.’s premium tactician Mary McGregor bring them and other star players to the Dragons ? The mind simply boggles at the thought ! :flushed:

I hear Ronald McDonald is bringing McHappy Meals to the boys after training but apart from that, very little but crumbs for the club and fans.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Will the lure of being coached by the N.R.L.’s premier tactician Mary McGregor bring them and other star players to the Dragons ? The mind simply boggles at the thought ! :flushed:

It didn’t stop the likes of Graham, the Sims brothers and Vaughan.

Latest posts