What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Crush

Coach
Is Mary one who doesn't want Flanno?
Not sure about Mary.
I heard one camp is staunchly opposed because of the cheating ban and they say that this kind of person doesn't belong in SGI.
The other camp in favour of Flanno says that desperate times call for desperate measures. If they don't bring him in or take some kind of action nothing will change and the team will pick up where they left of this season, losing games of footy.
Thats what I've heard anyway.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Not sure about Mary.
I heard one camp is staunchly opposed because of the cheating ban and they say that this kind of person doesn't belong in SGI.
The other camp in favour of Flanno says that desperate times call for desperate measures. If they don't bring him in or take some kind of action nothing will change and the team will pick up where they left of this season, losing games of footy.
Thats what I've heard anyway.

So, the real fun time starts when the season starts.
If we start winning.... who gets the credit?
If we continue to lose and they sack McGregor.... where does that leave Flanagan?

If we fans thought this year was a circus, next year should be hell.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
If we continue to lose and they sack McGregor.... where does that leave Flanagan?

It will be a case of the SGI clowns running around in circles under the big top then falling into a cauldron of fire to end the show!

blacksafake

First Grade
I heard one today.
Souths are real keen on Latrell but need to offload Gagai who’s on 700K. Yep you’re right, he’s apparently in talks with us to play fullback.

Souths are also deep in talks with Fifita from the broncos to replace Sam who’ll play next year then retire. Souths are already in talks with Greenburg about having Sam’s retirement being cap approved due to injury a la Inglis which is BS.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I heard one today.
Souths are real keen on Latrell but need to offload Gagai who’s on 700K. Yep you’re right, he’s apparently in talks with us to play fullback.

Souths are also deep in talks with Fifita from the broncos to replace Sam who’ll play next year then retire. Souths are already in talks with Greenburg about having Sam’s retirement being cap approved due to injury a la Inglis which is BS.
If you are talking about Gagai to us, just dont do it mate. Dont torture us with unrealistic possibilities like that;) I would love to see what Mary could do with Gagai, it would help NSW immensely.

nontime111

Juniors
How powerful is Mary? FMD, the team come 2nd last and a few players, coaching staff and now CEO look to get the boot and not the coach. Wow.
Mary IS CEO...and owns the club....

next season theyre changing the name also to Mary. George Illawarra

Last edited:

nontime111

Juniors

the HELL my brethren, will be when Flanno has got the attack so good and were winning plenty so they RESIGN Mary for another 4 years!

Dragonslayer

First Grade
With Fiji given tge green light.to enter the NSWRL next year in Ron Massey Cup, then progress to CC.

I would be interested to know who eventually they become feeder club to.

Wittenberg

Juniors
I heard one today.

Gagai has seen his best days.....nope

BLM01

First Grade
I would take Boyd. I haven't really watched him for the Titans but he was good for the Raiders. Massive unit, but not lazy.
Not sure I want Titan rejects either.
Don was good always when he played against us...surprise surprise...but another one who has languished in reserves because of his mistakes and work ethic out of back field.
They came 16th for a reason and I heard SBoyd has been in a good paddock and content since went up there and has become lazy. But maybe Vaughan knows him better and has indicated good buy at the right coin especially if Titans paying half his contract money.
Can Mary turn these below par performers into good 1st graders for our club.
Na....but maybe Flanno can... that includes Luke who also appears to need to lose some pudd.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Not sure I want Titan rejects either.
Don was good always when he played against us...surprise surprise...but another one who has languished in reserves because of his mistakes and work ethic out of back field.
They came 16th for a reason and I heard SBoyd has been in a good paddock and content since went up there and has become lazy. But maybe Vaughan knows him better and has indicated good buy at the right coin especially if Titans paying half his contract money.
Can Mary turn these below par performers into good 1st graders for our club.
Na....but maybe Flanno can... that includes Luke who also appears to need to lose some pudd.
Maybe, Vaughan was a bench player at the Raiders behind Boyd and Sticky didn’t see him as a first grader, now he’s playing for Australia. It’s always a risk but who else is coming to us? If the price is right he could be handy.