What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

jak

Bench
This could also have merit..

Aitken’s strong running form dummy half could be Cook-esque..

Whilst Hunt can chime in to the backline for attacking plays..

Not to mention he’s solid under the high ball..
but he cant pass a ball to save his life

Dragonsamy

Bench
I stated this 2 years ago that Nicholls should be our organising half.
I also stated 9 months ago that Aitken was a natural fullback.
And I stated ages ago that Norman is best suited to centre.
I stated all that.
I did.
Stated it.

Totally agree Frank!
Oh sorry Crush great idea . Sheer brilliance

slippery5

Juniors
I respectfully disagree. Dufty is half his size and cut it for a bit in FG. Watching Ramsey run through I think was the Panthers tells me he is strong enough/ready
I respectfully agree, some smaller men are a lot stronger than larger man & not to mention it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. Ramsey didn't appear to be frighten of attacking the line, in contrast to Dufty going cross field looking for a hole.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Frank he needs to improve his d a lot.
The average 6 in the NRL has to do at least 10 to 20 tackles every game of guys much bigger than him.
I think he is actually a fb not so many front on tackles.
But I'm sure he will be use as a 14.
Especially at the beginning of the year.
I haven't seen that much of Sailor and am not aware of how good or bad his defence is. I do like what I have seen in attack from him. I doubt that he will make it as a fullback, due to his lack of size.

Belta

Juniors
I know I’m being critical and maybe a little premature and even a tad harsh but I suspect Dufty and Field had the same lecturer at defence academy and unfortunately that same lecturer has not retired and has most recently been schooling Sailor on his defence. It would be nice if I’m wrong and end up with egg on my face. I’d like that very muchly.

Gareth67

First Grade
Frank he needs to improve his d a lot.
The average 6 in the NRL has to do at least 10 to 20 tackles every game of guys much bigger than him.
I think he is actually a fb not so many front on tackles.
But I'm sure he will be use as a 14.
Especially at the beginning of the year.

Sammy me old mate - your been hanging around the maestro for too long . All of this ‘ D ‘ is going to your head . :relaxed:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Billy Brittain is 25 and came from South's to Dragons to cover for Mc Innes. He was in the Canterbury Cup team of the year and captained the NSW Residents side. Joe Lovodua will not be happy. I would have thought that a top winger/centre would be the priority.

Not sure if BB has been signed to a top30 or CC contract. If its the latter, then if would appear Lovodua will be spending time in the NRL squad with BB taking up the CC role. If its reverse and BB has been signed to a top 30 contract then unsure how Joe will be used.